Extension courses for year 12? And what are you dropping? (1 Viewer)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
porquoispas said:
Any1 taking up ext 2 english? i really want to do it but am scared of the risk involved in the major work.. its very subjective and what if i get an old marker who doesn't appreciate new technologies like film?
Haha that shouldn't be a factor that demotivates you from doing EE2. I'm sure all the markers are all objective and unbiased ;)

S.Yong

HSC
Picking up history extension, dropping english extension 1. Might be picking up extension 2 maths. Let's see whether i can cope. =)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
porquoispas said:
Any1 taking up ext 2 english? i really want to do it but am scared of the risk involved in the major work.. its very subjective and what if i get an old marker who doesn't appreciate new technologies like film?
It's a two way street with the issue of HSC marking for EE2 as 'subjective'. Fact may be that you end up hating your major work, yet the marker might find it orsum.

lcx

HSC
i'm going to stick with 12units as its too risky to drop, also i cant reli pick up any subject as i dont thinktheir is an extenetion for the subjects i'm doing. btw what r the availbe ext to pick up?

Tiffanys

Executed member
HSC
lcx said:
i'm going to stick with 12units as its too risky to drop, also i cant reli pick up any subject as i dont thinktheir is an extenetion for the subjects i'm doing. btw what r the availbe ext to pick up?
depends if u do a language, you can pick up the extension of ur language. maths - maths ext1 or 2. english is the same also studies of religion 1 or 2...cant think of anymore

loveCLARA

HSC
Im doing pretty well for my EXT ENG COURSE ATM . For one of my assesments ive recieved 90% .though , im not sure would i still be able to matain that mark . Suprisingly , i find my Eng Adv course more difficult compared to the EXT course. I am not sure if i should start EXT ENG TWO . hahas , im afraid that it might be too challenging as it is based on creative writing and that my grammatic and volcab skills aren't so great . haha . I really do think that i need to revise on my basics of grammars and keep on reading , which i am not motivated to do so yet ><' . OH DAMN! I AM SO DKFJSFKDLJSKL!!

Oh and i am most likely to drop PHOTOGRAHY as it does not count towards my UAI ! But the teacher loves me ( not meant to sound egotisitc) and i have came 1st / 2nd for my yr 9s , 10s and 11s courses and i love this subject . oh god .. i don't know what say to her

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Alrighty, I've decided.
Picking up 4U Maths and dropping IPT.
:eek:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Dropping Ancient.
If i can devise a plan, i'd drop SOR1 too.
And i'll take up Eng Ext 2.

totodasmall

HSC
i want to pick up extention 2 english and extention history but ill have 15 units then.... which means ill proberly have to drop one .... drama or society and culture. im leaning towards society and culture because i do that by distance ed and its hard for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)