extra activies (1 Viewer)

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah kinda, u actually make products and sell them at fairs and shopping centres etc. Then there r these awards at da end of da yr - busines person of da yr, business company of da yr. etc. etc. I hope that answers ur question

But we liquidate in October :)

Kulazzi

HSC
so what ur saying is that u wanna join and sell record labels as ur product? Its a bit late to join, there's like a month till we finish and there's like certain dates to send ur business name and stuff and it must contain the letters 'ya' in it cos it stands for Young Achievers and they're like da organisers - n e ways - Its too late to apply ur business for one now

Last edited:

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
thats really good! make sure u get certificates and stuff to show u've done them coz that shows u can speak infront of people, and u do community work and will come in handy!
*nods* i know, tho i tend to lose my certificates :p

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
netball, indoor netball, l follow NRL...heaps more stuff, just can't be bothered to think.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i dance, play hockey in winter and do surf club in summer. i also have a very bludgy but well paid job as a lifeguard at the indoor pool it rocks! and go tv and sleep..

.:b-me:.

memories consume
two types of singing, young achiever (soon to end-woohoo!!) and netball..

and then theres shopping....

bc_27

HSC
Originally posted by :: ryan.cck ::
sport sport sport!
and not to mention going to lazer @ bwood after skool on tues and wed's for pool lolz
LOL!!, I go to lazer every tueday with mates to play pool also so yeh, we have probably crossed paths many times.

How weird is that ?!?!

Kulazzi

HSC
Originally posted by .:b-me:.
......young achiever (soon to end-woohoo!!).....
Yeah I know. Last day's on Monday and we're throwing a party :D. Which company are you from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)