extra time in exams (1 Viewer)

darkroomgirl

HSC
With people with disabilities and dyslexia, I guess it's totally understandable... what I totally don't understand is this girl getting extra time just cos she wrote slow...

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
sumkid said:
(I woz refern 2 u)

OHHHHHHH well that woz stupid cos y wuld i do dat 4 writin sumtin on an website forum dats like a waste of time which u seem 2 have u sad sad person
god get ova english its finshd its sux like a $10 vietnamese hookr
Its easier to just type normally. Especially if you can touch type, so that way when youre doing assessment tasks you dont have to change your writing style.

OMGZ ITS LOGIC I KARNNNT HENDAL D@ *esplode*

:rolleyes:

And you never said who you were referring to, and it would be the same in both cases. Although, with you, I dont think much would affect the result so you would probably be able to sit it yourself :)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Santah said:
tell you what assholes...

I'll trade my 20minutes extra time for your hearing. I'm sick of cocksuckers like the thread starter heaping shit on me, you've got no idea what its like to live with a long term disability and still have to go through school and compete with all the "normal" kids.

Today at school when people found out I got extra time I get told "thats bullshit", ill tell you whats bullshit, being born deaf is bullshit.

oh and many people that use computers to type their essays are dslxyic.

yes youve hit a nerve, especially after what happened at school today.

get a clue you morons.
No way, I fully respect people like you. Seriously. I dont really judge anyone with extra time/other special provisions. I believe if the Board accepted it, then the reason must be legit and I dont really care if it is or isnt. Its got nothign to do with me..

But typing on a computer wont really help with dyslexia.. My friend is dyslexic and she mis-types all the time from dyslexia.. The blue paper, or blue tinted glasses will help them though. And thats cool by me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)