F**k off were full (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
These kids have enlightened me. I'm going to go tell my parents "fuck off, we're full". I wonder how this will end :confused:.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
i'm not racist i just hate all immigrants, epsecially those towel wearing suicide bombers.

p.s weve had immigration for over 200 years. crime has been around since day 1. we were built on immigrants who were thieves, murderers, rapists.

so when is this country going to go bad?

Oh dear god.

Your post make no sense whatsoever and sounds more stupid every time i read it....

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
This is not new and this is not an isolated notion.

One only has to look as far as the glorious and just Europe. Have a look at France and the Arab slums, have a look at the increased violence.

Have a look at the homegrown terror network in the United Kingdom.

It just took a little while longer to reach Australia but the verdict's in and the white trash wants the Muslims (and more or less anyone that doesn't look "Australian") out.

Personally, I think migration needs to be curbed. We're getting them in faster than the rest can integrate.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Actually, the Australian Government used to offer courses to "assimilate" new Australians. This idea should be re-introduced with intensive courses in english, australian politics, history and culture, so the new immigrant can feel more accustomed to Australia.

In Israel, new arrivals attend an Ulpan which is an intensive Hebrew school and receive support from several organisations in finding a new home, work and schools for their children.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I'm not bagging out Muslims. You're talking to someone that has supported Palestinian business IN the West Bank.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
im pretty sure my house is bigger than jaredR's house

im always up for a comp

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
JaredR = jew

And keep in mind - Bernie Madoff = Jew (in fact, the stereotype of a cheating, lying, scheming Jew, he could be straight out of the Merchant of Venice). Most of the heads of Wall St investment houses that brought on this New Depression with their frigging around with subprime mortgages = Jews. Those who have been committing atrocities against civilians in Gaza = Jews. People using flechettes against children = Jews. People who massacred 1000+ innocent civilians in response to a few harmless rockets being fired into their territory = Jews.

So let's not beat around the bush here, let's talk bluntly and honestly about this issue (within what the moderators determine would be civil discourse of course). Would the world be a better place without Jews? They seem to be (again based on history) at the centre of every problem that our world has encountered. Are they more trouble then they are worth?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Yeah but alot of asians come for our education - they come, study at our uni's, work abit and then leave. We need to worry about white colonialist, They come here in sights of staying here for good.
fixed

greekgun

HSC
^ lol. Somalians have alot more gangs and are alot more thuggish than "whites". Or at least in melbourne they are.

Edit: actually now that i think of it, there are alot of white gangs too, its just that the somalians are in large packs so they stand out more.

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
It's funny how being an average Aussie kid i couldnt give a flying fuck about all this Jews v Arabs bullshit. If you guys ARE AUSTRALIAN, then stop holding grudges against each other. Australians are not hated by these ppl so you should technically have no quarrel.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
It's funny how being an average Aussie kid i couldnt give a flying fuck about all this Jews v Arabs bullshit. If you guys ARE AUSTRALIAN, then stop holding grudges against each other. Australians are not hated by these ppl so you should technically have no quarrel.
Hahaha I don't believe the "you un-Australian!!!!!" card got pulled. What a fucking joke.

greekgun

HSC
The thing is, many Australians who have parents born elsewhere, or grandparents or have some sort of ethnic heritage don't consider themselves Australian and believe themselves to be whatever their parents or grandparents came from.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)