F-r-i-e-n-d-s (1 Viewer)

ryaneco

HSC
I'm so glad its back lol i had the best tv night on monday, sad i know, but i love friends and it was an 18 week break!!!! ridiculous, but hopefully we will have a break free run untill the finale now.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i haven't been watching it but the break was ridiculous

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
well the australian favourites friends episodes were quite enjoyable to watch

but yeh...sad that friends is fast appraoching the end...

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
It is sad indeed. Oh well, I'm sure they'll do a couple of cameos on Joey's spinoff

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, I will be so sad when the last show comes around:(. At least they weren't just normal repeats in the break, it was basically a "best of". What was the reason for the break anyway:)?

chepas

HSC
The break has been ridiculous. I think it's just crappy ch 9 programming... but also this last season is also shorter (by about 6-8 episodes I think), so I suppose they had to stretch it out a bit, but by that much it's been stupid.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
chepas said:
The break has been ridiculous. I think it's just crappy ch 9 programming... but also this last season is also shorter (by about 6-8 episodes I think), so I suppose they had to stretch it out a bit, but by that much it's been stupid.
Yeah, I know. What is the go with that:mad:! By the way, what used to have the time slot after "Friends" (8 PM) before "Malcolm in the Middle" came along:)?

chepas

HSC
God, was it the Drew Carey Show? Cos I remember it used to be something I watched.

mayhemily

HSC
i love it so much, im going to cry when its over. I thought the repeat episodes they chose as the favourites were a bit dodgy though, coz they didn't have my favourite, the unagi ep

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
i'm fairly certain that suddenly susan and/or veronica's closet held it at some point

i stopped watching friends regularly years ago but monday was alright. how shithouse was their attempts to act young though :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
mayhemily said:
i love it so much, im going to cry when its over. I thought the repeat episodes they chose as the favourites were a bit dodgy though, coz they didn't have my favourite, the unagi ep
I think I will cry too:(.

glycerine said:
i'm fairly certain that suddenly susan and/or veronica's closet held it at some point
No wonder I can't remember then:p.

glycerine said:
i stopped watching friends regularly years ago but monday was alright. how shithouse was their attempts to act young though :p
Monday nights episode was great:D!

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Summer=Ratings season.

So expect shows like Friends, Will & Grace, etc to return.

Dont expect anytime soon for shows like Judging Amy and Gilmore Girls to be back from their half-season hiatus. Or even Las Vegas, or Our Generation for that matter.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Fry said:
i cant wait for gilmore girls and just shoot me to return!
I have never really watched this show but I might start next season. Is David Spade going to still be in it though, since he is now on "8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter":)?

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Merethrond said:
I have never really watched this show but I might start next season. Is David Spade going to still be in it though, since he is now on "8 Simple Rules... for Dating My Teenage Daughter":)?
I think Garner and Spade essentially leave after their time is done.

Just Shoot Me - final season.

R.I.P. John Ritter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)