Facebook last seen on messager (1 Viewer)

scizor20122

HSC
N/A
Have you guys noticed that there's always a facebook last seen on the messager right hand side ? it shows the time since the last time you online.
is it a thing for iphone ? apps or something? like is there a way to shut it down? or hide it

Tasteless

HSC
idk if it goes by phone or comp or what, but i do know that sometimes ill talk to someone and that they were online (green dot) and after they go offline, ill refresh and it will say they were last online 7 hours ago or something.

Idk if everyone's noticed the inconsistency but I don't think you should worry about it given its (in my eyes anyway) inaccuracy.

Can always say you leave you comp on all the time too, cos I know people who appear online 24/7 because of this (for some reason fb doesnt detect that they're away).

madharris

HSC
N/A
if you want to hide that you've seen the message, just read the message, then click "mark as unread", and the "seen @ 4:52" will go away on their computer until you see it again

Tasteless

HSC
if you want to hide that you've seen the message, just read the message, then click "mark as unread", and the "seen @ 4:52" will go away on their computer until you see it again
I think they're talking about this

but then again they said right hand side so idk

scizor20122

HSC
N/A
^ dude your right , for me it's right hand side . anyways have anyone got the idea how do u hide that !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)