Facial Piercings (1 Viewer)

Do you find facial piercings attractive?

• Yes.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesn't Worry Me.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

scroates

fresh meat
HSC
i reckon nose studs are alright on petite girls but all other facial piercings are horrible

HSC
it depends on the person

some dudes/chicks can pull off having full sleeve tattoos and a bunch of piercings and it suits who they are. and then you see chicks with like one little piercing and it doesn't suit them or it's been done slightly off or some shit, and it just downgrades them to megagross

kathrinn

HSC
Lip rings on guys are hot. Anything else is not.
Girls small nose ring. FOAD to everything else. Especially those bull nose things. WTF

BiancaMaree

HSC
on a guy; just definatly. lip rings are so hot! my ex has his lip pierced & it was awesome as; also i love eyebrow rings & tounge :D hehe

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
depends.

eyebrow piercing is pretty hot. but not really into it anymore. i just think it looks stupid.

by the time you get older and become like 30+ you'll be looking in the mirror and be like wtf why did i do that or something.

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
lip STUDS (on the side) on both genders FTW.
I'm not really crazy about the piercings that chicks get on top of their lip just to the side- makes you look like they have a silver mole on their face.

Last edited:
HSC
depends.

eyebrow piercing is pretty hot. but not really into it anymore. i just think it looks stupid.

by the time you get older and become like 30+ you'll be looking in the mirror and be like wtf why did i do that or something.
.. so you take it out? :confused:

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
same thing happens with lip rings. Hole will still be there.
But with an eyebrow, lashes could grow over it, and on people with freckles, it might not be so obvious...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)