Faculty of Science Transition Workshop 05' (1 Viewer)

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
nitesh said:
ill be there too, im gonna be a loner though lol. by the way anyone doing med science who is gonna be there??
ME!!!!.....i'm also a loner by the way.... i guess they'll be a lot of ppl going by themselves

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
can i show up too?!?!? u guys just pretend i am a 04'ers like ther est of u eh!?!?!?! ^^

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Then you can act all smart and discuss uni topics and get a scholarship into the course your already doing. Genius!

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
can i show up too?!?!? u guys just pretend i am a 04'ers like ther est of u eh!?!?!?! ^^

ye.....:D......I wanna meet the face behind dat duckie...:eek:....and also wat the person above me siad.

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
OK...major shit I'm in.....I wanted to send that form for workshop about a week ago...but when I got to post office...I didn't have my studnet no. So I delayed it until today....but when I wanted to send it at the end of the page it said...closing date: 23-02-05......:(...so what can I do now?...can I call them and ask for considerarion?...wat number?...poliz help

tennille

HSC
I hate when that happens...the number for the science faculty is (02) 9351 3021.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
Anyone catching a bus into the city, i have to get to usyd at 8am becuase there closing the bridge at 8 so i have to get over it beforehand. Anyone getting there that early?

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
Tennille said:
I hate when that happens...the number for the science faculty is (02) 9351 3021.

I tried calling them on 9351 3021 but everytime a comp answers and then hangs up....I tried 9351 3135...but this time the comp answers and asks to leave a message.......... :confused:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lonely shadow: chances r, they will have more than enough vacancies for u any way... pay a visit to usyd... and visit sci faculty urself just to make sure...

btw, i will most prolly be around usyd 2morrow as well... so, if u r goin, i might bump into u ^^

@tommy lamp: 8am??!?! i dun get wut u mean... u mean they open at 8am?!? these days i go to ct by catchin bus there...cheap , nice ride and less walkin...

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
:(...tomorrow and Saturday I'm working from 6am till 2 pm....I cannot change my shifts......I might be able to come after 2pm...but I don't know until what time they accept visitors or the office is open.
[I would've luved bumping into u...although I fear u might have recieved sever pain across ur bone structure system.....:D...as u r small and alll.:p]
[Edit:...I might have to say goodbye to you all when I can....cuz I had a disagreement with sunny[mod] and have retaliated by PM and a thread.
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=60797

Last edited:

nitesh

HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
closing the bridge at 8? what the?
yea apparently Mark Webber (aussie F1 driver for BMW Williams) is going to do an ad or something to promote the grand prix, he will be driving his F1 car across the bridge

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
nitesh said:
yea apparently Mark Webber (aussie F1 driver for BMW Williams) is going to do an ad or something to promote the grand prix, he will be driving his F1 car across the bridge
WHAT!!??? OH MAN!! how am I supposed to get to uni now (not early I mean)

tennille

HSC
LoneShadow said:
:(...tomorrow and Saturday I'm working from 6am till 2 pm....I cannot change my shifts......I might be able to come after 2pm...but I don't know until what time they accept visitors or the office is open.
[I would've luved bumping into u...although I fear u might have recieved sever pain across ur bone structure system.....:D...as u r small and alll.:p]
[Edit:...I might have to say goodbye to you all when I can....cuz I had a disagreement with sunny[mod] and have retaliated by PM and a thread.
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=60797
Fridays they're only open from 10am-1pm. I think Monday- Thursday is from 10am-4pm.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
if lonelyshadow sees this, that would be great... or else, if any one knows how to contact pass on this info to him, it will also be great...

i went to sci faculty, and the answer they gave me were: if u fax thru ur info by 4pm 2day, and u r payin via credit card, u will still make it...

so yeh gluck ls~~

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Isn't it possible for buses to detour through the tunnel and then turn around and head into the city?

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
if lonelyshadow sees this, that would be great... or else, if any one knows how to contact pass on this info to him, it will also be great...

i went to sci faculty, and the answer they gave me were: if u fax thru ur info by 4pm 2day, and u r payin via credit card, u will still make it...

so yeh gluck ls~~
WaaaaAaaAAAAAaaa..WaaaaaAAaAAaAaaA...*sniff*..*sniff*.....they said no. I contacted them by email yesterday and asked them if they could hold my place and I'll pay them when I attend. They sent me this:
Dear Mohammad,

Unfortunately, we are unable to take payments for the Transition Workshop on the day. The closing date for registration was Wed 23 February and bookings and places have now been finalised.

However, you might consider attending the University's Orientation Week (O-Week) next week, which will feature information booths from Faculties and other offices on campus; for details, please log on to the following web site:
http://www.swot.usyd.edu.au/.

Kind regards,
Linda
...*sniff*...*sniff*...thnx xiaoie for trying to help......*sniff*...*sniff*....... ahhh well.....I'll be there in O'Week. 100% sure.....[I mean it this time].......btw...any chance of sneacking in into the workshops?..:D:p

tennille

HSC
How do you know if your registration got through? Do they send you some kind of confirmation? Because I don't want to turn up on the day and realise my registration didn't get through?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
they give u a name tag sorta thing...

chances r, u prolly can sneak thru... just if u can take the moral aspect of things..
infact, usyd sci faculty does alot of job tryin to pair up students with similar uos....

when i did it last yr, the pplz in my group were in most of my lecture/tutorials...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)