Failed some of my trials? All hope is lost??? [HELP] (1 Viewer)

asdfghjklmz

HSC
So I sat my trials last term and we are just receiving back our marks this week.
I haven't received all of them but I failed chemistry and visual art already. I didn't study for art so I see why.
But I literally have not been doing well throughout year 12.... Even in normal assessment tasks.
If you failed some of the trials and barely passed some, it's over right? At least this is what I've been told
My school rank is 287... shitty school I know
If you somehow managed to do well in the hsc, can it change the game?

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
So I sat my trials last term and we are just receiving back our marks this week.
I haven't received all of them but I failed chemistry and visual art already. I didn't study for art so I see why.
But I literally have not been doing well throughout year 12.... Even in normal assessment tasks.
If you failed some of the trials and barely passed some, it's over right? At least this is what I've been told
My school rank is 287... shitty school I know
If you somehow managed to do well in the hsc, can it change the game?
Yeah doing well in the externals would change the game.

Lots

You've just got to identify and kick all your bad study habits.

Shazia25

HSC
well.... all hope is not lost..
but you're going to start needing to work and study much harder if you want to stand a chance buddy...

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I did okay in trials and 1/2 yearlies (in fact but barely passed legal) but i still managed to get 90+ atar and my school rank was ~600

ManDarren

HSC
you trolling. dont give them hope baby boy. inb4 pass means 90+ and only one bad subject

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
you trolling. dont give them hope baby boy. inb4 pass means 90+ and only one bad subject
if you're referring to me trolling; I'm not.

bolded part: If that is the case, gg square helping people ever again

such_such

HSC
My friend (just) failed her trials and one of her assessment tasks and she still managed a mark of 84 for chemistry so no hope is lost. Lots of people fail the trials and manage to get 90+ dw. Just do well in externals and you'll be fine - this would be some motivation for you to do well too :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)