falls festival (1 Viewer)

slip

HSC
hey just wondering is anyone here going to falls festival? if so who you going to check out?

Also has any one driven from newcastle to melbourne or similar? What were your expirences?

Me and my mates are doing it on the 27th, 28th, 29th and then back on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and possibly 4th.

We have no where to stay, i think we shall camp where we can. Should be a great, interesting, funny, and memorable expirence. Least im hoping....

laney

HSC
the drive's about 12 hours. i haven't done it but the person i'm staying with now lives in melbs and travels to singelton back and forth.

12 hours is a long long drive. but if it's only one off that you're going and with mates, share the driving and it shouldn't be too bad.

slip

HSC
yeh were are doing it over a few days

we have no plans really just when we leave and arrive what happens in between is a mystery

i think we might jsut stop in some random towns and find some locals at the pub and what not. i think a game of lawn bowls is on the agenda (really its not that lame, i havent done it before but i can imagine it will be amusing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)