Family First and BoS Member's Political Career Ruined (1 Viewer)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'll have you all know that this news is all the rage at our uni.

Even his previous lecturers at the Con are laughing. :)

I totally got a hundred calls when Quah's bits were on the chaser.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
quah nursery homepage does not exist anymore

wiki:

Andrew Quah (born April 25, 1985) is an Australian politician who was associated with the Family First political party until a high profile scandal involving revealing photographs of himself engulfed his candidacy during the 2007 Australian federal election.

Quah had been elected to the New South Wales state executive of Family First and as President of its youth wing Youth First. He was also the party's candidate in the safe ALP Sydney seat of Reid. Prior to that, he had been active in Sydney University student politics as an independent.

On 28 October 2007 the Sunday Herald Sun reported that Quah had been sacked from all party positions and expelled as a party member following Quah's admission that he had appeared in revealing photographs.

This was considered an especially unwise thing for a Family First candidate to do because of the socially conservative aspects to most of the party policy.

The newspaper reported "He said he could not rule out being responsible for producing a third image attached to the email featuring graphic shots of a man's genitalia."

The newspaper appeared to be acting in concert with political blogger Andrew Landeryou who simultaneously reported on the story.

Quah's unfortunate run of adverse publicity continued with a front-page story in the Sydney Morning Herald reporting that "Mr Quah told the Herald yesterday he thought it was possible that he had posed for the compromising photographs. 'I might have been drunk off my face or my political enemies might have drugged me.'"

The story of Quah's misfortune was reported across the world, on many gay news sites in the United States, Reuters India, television news across Australia and in the New Zealand press. It was one of the biggest stories of that day of the campaign.

Andrew Quah is a pianist, bonsai grower and music teacher who studied at the Sydney Conservatorium and at Sydney University. His bonsai care methods have come under fire by some critics, with one prominent bonsai grower claiming it was "Like a bad chinese take-away trying to compete with a five star restaurant".

lol um this blog links to this thread and nolans profile, and politiks profile, and katie tullys entry on politiks blog:

http://www.bloggerheads.com/archives/2007/10/andrew_quah.asp

Last edited:

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
Whoa... talk about a bunch of cruel cunts. The first few pages were amusing, however after viewing the blogs dedicated to destroying Quah's career, I'd sum up that the persons behind the leaking are individuals who will probably be shot to death in a rage conducted by Quah; I can't wait for that to occur - the first thing I plan to do is return to this thread and type the lulz lulzololLOOL!ol1ollo!OL1olOL!LOL!OLO!LO1ol1l1o!OLLO!OLolDEADCUNTZOL!LO!OLOL!OL!OL!OLOL!OL!OL1lo!OLol1!OLLO!ol1olol1

enjoy your day

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
hiphophooray123 said:
you can't wait for another human being to be murdered? you think murder is a comparable and fair revenge for unintended worldwide humiliation?

fuck off kid.
Fair revenge for what? an internet fight?
Comparable? Eh you take away everything a person lives for, which in Quah's case was politics, and you've killed him.
Now for your incompetence I insist you kneel and suck my dick you hypocritical cunt! Hmmz? I would welcome a suck from a curry; especially one as beautiful as you, hippy!

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I daresay that if politics was all Andrew had to live for he would've offed himself a long time ago.

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
Bacilli said:
Whoa... talk about a bunch of cruel cunts. The first few pages were amusing, however after viewing the blogs dedicated to destroying Quah's career, I'd sum up that the persons behind the leaking are individuals who will probably be shot to death in a rage conducted by Quah; I can't wait for that to occur - the first thing I plan to do is return to this thread and type the lulz lulzololLOOL!ol1ollo!OL1olOL!LOL!OLO!LO1ol1l1o!OLLO!OLolDEADCUNTZOL!LO!OLOL!OL!OL!OLOL!OL!OL1lo!OLol1!OLLO!ol1olol1

enjoy your day
You could suck his dick and make him feel better :D

K

katie_tully

It wont happen. Quah needs something to compensate for his micropenis, and the gun that is inversely proportional to quahs penis would be something along the lines of a grenade launcher...and I am pretty sure he couldnt lift one, let alone drag it to the top of a bell tower.

USYD; you're safe.

banco55

HSC
withoutaface said:
I daresay that if politics was all Andrew had to live for he would've offed himself a long time ago.
But it hasn't just ruined his political career. I'd say it's seriously damaged his career prospects. Plus he was an ugly bastard to begin with and now he's infamous so it will be even harder for him to get a date. He'd seriously have to move cities (or preferably countries given the ubiquity of google). LOL I don't think any of you will be testifying in a defamation trial but you might be called before the coroner if he's found hanging from a tree.

K

katie_tully

What career prospects. He was working as a music teacher. I'm kinda glad that he has no chance of being a music teacher anymore, especially after he sent nekkid photos of himself to girls who, for all he knew, were underage.

Seriously. Fuck. Who fucking cares, he still has his bonsai, I'm sure that's lucrative enough.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Bacilli said:
Fair revenge for what? an internet fight?
Comparable? Eh you take away everything a person lives for, which in Quah's case was politics, and you've killed him.
Now for your incompetence I insist you kneel and suck my dick you hypocritical cunt! Hmmz? I would welcome a suck from a curry; especially one as beautiful as you, hippy!

uh

do you even know him?

That wasn't all he lived for.

He cultivates bonsais and could bode well in a music career as he, apparantly, is a very talented pianist. He never wins anything regarding politics. It makes no difference whether his political career is ruined or not. All that matters is the humiliations which will pass. You should stop being such a preachy cunt.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
uh

do you even know him?

That wasn't all he lived for.

He cultivates bonsais and could bode well in a music career as he, apparantly, is a very talented pianist. He never wins anything regarding politics. It makes no difference whether his political career is ruined or not. All that matters is the humiliations which will pass. You should stop being such a preachy cunt.
He may be a very talented pianist, but certainly isn't a talented penis.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Bacilli said:

enjoy your day
Watch out or maybe we'll ruin you too buddy.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yes. Perhaps music? But how will he ever have students? Trust him with the kids? Who will want to premiere his works? Never.

So I am supporting your sentiments.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'd def see his work if he made a musical called "Not My Penis". I'm sure I'm not alone. It would be a smash hit phenomenon.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
stazi said:
He may be a very talented pianist, but certainly isn't a talented penis.
ohhh.. all the tiny pianist and bonsai jokes have been made..

</3..i wanted in..

umop 3pisdn

Banned
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
Who will want to premiere his works? Never.
A Quah composition would be like a bad Chinese takeaway trying to compete with 5 star restaurants :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)