Family Guy Lives! (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
http://www.theage.com.au/news/tv--radio/strong-on-the-offensive/2005/12/20/1135032021864.html?page=2 said:
Family Guy was revived because of an unusual turn of events. While the show was on hiatus, reruns of it on the US Cartoon Network proved unexpectedly successful, especially among a prized television demographic group: men 18-34. Steve Feldstein, senior vice-president of Fox Home Entertainment, says Family Guy has proved an unexpected success on DVD too, ranking third among television shows. The second compilation of Family Guy episodes has sold 1 million copies and ranks seventh.

"Once we made the DVDs available, the response was incredible," he says. "There was this fan base that was lying dormant. That base brought a whole new group with it." The DVD sales, Feldstein adds, "led the network to take a second look".
So it looks like we'll be getting a new season after all! Now all Fox has to do is bring back Firefly and let Arrested Development live.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
this is about a year old. not only have new episodes of family guy aired in america, but they've even aired in australia

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
they arn't showing real new shows, showed a season 2 ep last week (when you wish upon a weinstein) which was banned in america, showed like episode 3 of season 4 week b4 that, showed ep1 of season 4 last night. so channel 7 are messing it up. im waiting for them to show the episodes after (someone) dies/gets divorced i forget which one but i def know a divorce is on the cards :). then they'll show the person dying like a week later. i wont be suprised

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)