family law and other topics? (1 Viewer)

Which Section of HSC Legal Studies is the hardest?

• Law and Society - Human Rights

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Criminal Law

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Family Law

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Consumer Law

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Workplace Law

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Global Environment Law

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
would people say that family law is one of the hardest sections part of hsc legal studies??

if so HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! ive got this stupid assessment taking me forever on "whether Australian families have only themselves to blame" - DISCUSS.

= Jennifer =

HSC
ahem you have left out a couple of option topics such as

shelter and indigenous which our school does

but they arent as hard as family and workplace i think because there is so much more content in your topic

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
YEAH! indigenous and world order man! they're the best! i can't say if they're harder than family or not coz i've never done it, but i can only assume that in family law you have like abillion and one types of legislation to memroise

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yes thats right, family law has heaps of legislations to remember and the different branches it covers!! meh...

im doing indigenous too :) channnngee the poll.
i cant actually tell you which ones are hard, as i havent even finished the course yet. currently doing family and the law.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
ah sorry i just took the topics from my textbook- otherwise its too much effort for a pool.

but anyone wanna take a shot at that assessment- prove ur the smartest and do my work at the same time?? no i understand

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I'd say that World Order has the most to cover, but it isn't that hard.
Having never done family, I wouldn't know, but I'd imagine it being a grey area would make it hard.

Miffy

I don't find family that difficult, only because i find it really interesting, but yeah there is so much legislation to remember. I personally think workplace is the hardest, only cos i've done it i guess.

santaslayer

HSC
Crime is usually the hardest topic in Legal Studies. It is deemed as one of the tougher topics to complete not because the content is hard to understand, but because of the broad, and ever changing nature of the cognitive content required to be digested. :uhhuh:
Last years Crime question proves my point. :)

Workplace is the easiest option if you do Legal Studies, Business Studies and Economics together like I did. :p

ale1986

Originally posted by santaslayer
Crime is usually the hardest topic in Legal Studies. It is deemed as one of the tougher topics to complete not because the content is hard to understand, but because of the broad, and ever changing nature of the cognitive content required to be digested. :uhhuh:
Last years Crime question proves my point. :)
Do you think think so??? Crime for me is by far the easiest!! In my half-yearly legal exam we did the crime question from last year...i didnt think it was hard at all!!

I believe that Family law is definatly the hardest

dream like you will live forever, but live like you will die tomorrow

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by FUDGED_UP
Do you think think so??? Crime for me is by far the easiest!! In my half-yearly legal exam we did the crime question from last year...i didnt think it was hard at all!!

I believe that Family law is definatly the hardest
Open book? :p

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
what was the crime question?

santaslayer

HSC
Something about transnational crime if i recall correctly. The previous year was worse. It was based on extradition which was a one paragraph explanation in our textbook. :p

cameron0110

HSC
I personally reckon Environment is the hardest we've done so far (done family and crime not law and society yet) mainly because I can't just bludge off the text book like every other topic cause the textbook like last year's crime question, mentions it so briefly that you really need other stuff to be able to crap on for a while like I usually do.

MouNtY

We're doing family and i think that's the hardest.....i hate trying to remember letters as case names it is annoying........

Miffy

Originally posted by DooNy_TeChY
i hate trying to remember letters as case names it is annoying........
Really? haha i find it the easiest for some reason

mayhemily

HSC
you also forgot technological change!! I've found it the most difficult because the information changes so quickly and there isnt as many resources!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)