Fashion at ULTIMO coll (1 Viewer)

pinksparkle

HSC
does anyone know if the courses at ultimo for fashion design is any good? do you have a fashion show at the end of your course? pls help! can anyone suggest other shools? im hoping for a degree not just a certificate. thanks!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
pinksparkle said:
does anyone know if the courses at ultimo for fashion design is any good? do you have a fashion show at the end of your course? pls help! can anyone suggest other shools? im hoping for a degree not just a certificate. thanks!
Hi, I can't tell you much about fashion design but I can tell you that no TAFE in NSW (though there are some in SA & Vic) offers degrees(bachelors, masters and phds) - what they do have is statements of attainments, certificates 1, 2, 3 & 4, as well as diplomas and advanced diplomas. There often are credit arrangements between the diplomas and university degrees as well.

Bl0nDi3

HSC
i can tell you that for fashion design that is probably the best... turned out alot of successful designers and yes you probably will have a fashion show at the end :) Its creativity based selection too unlike UTS so its alot better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)