fast and the furious 3 (1 Viewer)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Lets hope the cast new actors :rolleyes:

Paul Walker is as stiff as Keanu Reeves.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I'd go as far as saying that the cars in the first two films have more character than Paul Walker. The last thing the world needs is another Fast and Furious movie, especially if Paul Walker is in it.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
The movie needs 2 things. Hot chicks, fast cars.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Argonaut said:
Your link is busted.

Fast and the Furious was flawed, 2 Fast 2 Furious sucked. Think I'll give #3 a miss ...
What about third time lucky?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
I read an article about it before. It's going to be set in Japan where this kid raced a Yakuza member and lost and now has to owe them big time. So he enters the drifting scene in Japan. Apparently Vin Diesel might be in it.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah but they'll probably have flashy cars with vinyls! besides the fact that they'll have riced up cars i want to see it just for the races. hopefully it'll be better then tolerable.

7th Sign

HSC
fast and furious is shit its soo fake and ricey ...

get into some real jap drifitng shit not this fake american shit...

Even if they try to act like japanese drifters or something in the new movie i bet it will still be shit....

if you want a ok racing movie just hit something like "jap drift" into any p2p and you will get something alot better then fast and the furious :|

heybraham

HSC
who the fuck actually drifts like initial d and fast and furious. only a handful of professionals. and no they don't have cool shiny cars and hot bitches. i don't see why people get obsessed with this lame shit. isn't it a bit fkn stupid to drift in the mountain as Tak does in initial D? this new... car culture is really screwing with our minds

Movie_Guy

HSC
This film will be directed by asian-american director Justin Lin and I have a feeling he's going to totally twist everything around and have asian-americans at the centre of the story. Wouldn't be suprised if they cast an asian-american male as the lead. If you haven't seen it yet, check out Better Luck Tomorrow which was the director's 2nd film and recieved critcial acclaim and made with virtually no budget. The main characters are all asian-americans, yes, asians that speak perfect american english and there is nothing 'asian' about the characetrs they play. He's just finished making 'Annapolis', starring Spiderman 2's James Franco and that film has Better Luck Tomorrow actor Roger Fan as one of the leads. So yes, the asians are coming and that's where the most interest in this film lies.

HSC
bscienceboi said:
Lets hope the cast new actors :rolleyes:

Paul Walker is as stiff as Keanu Reeves.
the matrix trilogy and the two fast and the furious movies woulda been better if you replaced Paul Walker and Keanu Reeves with a stiff wooden board with an angry face painted on it....

payafee

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Well, if we compare this movie to the others:
Fast and the Furious was okay
2 Fast 2 Furious was shit
Fast and the Furious 3 will be shitter
2 Fast 2 Furious was okay. imo Tyrese saved that movie from becoming utter shithouse.

on IMDB it says Bow Wow and newcomer Lucas Black are gonna be in the third instalment.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Oh god no, two of the worst movies is about to become three?

smallgrin22

HSC
N/A
i can wait a lifetime for it to NOT come out...

didn't they learn after the 2nd one after making it all CGI.... now THAT sucked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)