Fat Loss, Dieting Tips, Info & How to Create A Diet (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
chelsea girl said:
yes, i hate having them, because i am a performer it gets in the way a lot. i hate doing a play and having to worry about not only lines, but tampons too.
and dancing makes it horrid to endure, too. :(

Oh yes the horrors of bleeding once every 4 weeks, especially if the week is important I had a friend back in high school who refuses to take a shower when she has her periods, eww.

:rofl:

K

katie_tully

I could be wrong but there is something not right about stopping your period indefinitely.

Even if you're on the pill and you don't stop between cycles, you bleed. Your endometrium needs to shed and I wonder what the hormonal implications are.

K

katie_tully

chicky_pie said:
Oh yes the horrors of bleeding once every 4 weeks, especially if the week is important I had a friend back in high school who refuses to take a shower when she has her periods, eww.

:rofl:
not shower when you period? holy hell what is that :(

imagine the... oh no I dont want to

sleepplease

HSC
katie_tully said:
I could be wrong but there is something not right about stopping your period indefinitely.

Even if you're on the pill and you don't stop between cycles, you bleed. Your endometrium needs to shed and I wonder what the hormonal implications are.
Well, my doc says it's fine to do what I do which is don't take the sugar pills (so no period) for 7 months, and then have one month normal, and then repeat. So yeah - you can't not bleed forever, but you can prolongue it.

chelsea girl - sorry, I didn't mean to sound horrible, I was just a little bit shocked by what you said. could you consider the pill to kill the periods?

Eniledam

HSC
Re: For the fatties: Fat Loss, Dieting Tips, Info & How to Create A Diet

Whether you walk 5kms (at a reasonable speed) or run it you use approx same amount of calories, becuase walking takes longer. That is from a doctor.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
Re: For the fatties: Fat Loss, Dieting Tips, Info & How to Create A Diet

this is a website my dietition recommended, its really good,

Login

and its FREE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)