Fav and Least Fav Subject at this point in? (1 Viewer)

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
I hated english advanced. Why cant you just give me a book/movie let me read/watch it and repeat the process? I honestly couldnt care less for what the author intended. In my opinion what the teacher thinks the author meant is wrong.example: Author "The curtains are blue", Me "curtains are blue",teacher "the blue colour of the curtains symblolises..." No it does not!!! the curtains are just blue :newburn:

Now what I do enjoy are Maths and physics because a blue curtain is just that a blue curtain :)

inJust

HSC
Once, I told my teacher "what if the composer was just high when they wrote that?"

All arguments hitherto were invalid.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I changed my mind again. I hate all my subjects. I hate the HSC!

GRRROOOOWLLLL

*Rages*

Coookies

HSC
I hated english advanced. Why cant you just give me a book/movie let me read/watch it and repeat the process? I honestly couldnt care less for what the author intended. In my opinion what the teacher thinks the author meant is wrong.example: Author "The curtains are blue", Me "curtains are blue",teacher "the blue colour of the curtains symblolises..." No it does not!!! the curtains are just blue :newburn:

Now what I do enjoy are Maths and physics because a blue curtain is just that a blue curtain :)
True but you can bullshit your way through it as long as you have 'evidence' lol

SanjoyM

HSC
Most FAVOURITE: English Advanced, English Extension 1, English Extension 2 and all my other subjects
Least FAVOURITE: Nothing (Though Chemistry can sometimes tend to be a little annoying!)

SanjoyM

HSC
Favourite: Economics, Modern History, English, Extension History, EE2 English.
Okay: Legal Studies, Studies of Religion.
Hate: EE1 English.
Why would you hate Extension English 1? It's the best! I guess, it depends on the module and elective you are studying?

I'm undertaking the Crime writing elective in Module A:) It's quite interesting, but i can tend to boring at times!! Overall, Very interesting!! :D

IamBread

HSC
My favourite subjects at school in year 12 where Physics and MX2 - loved them so much.
Least favourite, by far, was english.

inJust

HSC
Well I'm doing Science-Fiction, so you can imagine the pain and suffering I'm going through. I think I should sue the board of studies.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Why would you hate Extension English 1? It's the best! I guess, it depends on the module and elective you are studying?

I'm undertaking the Crime writing elective in Module A:) It's quite interesting, but i can tend to boring at times!! Overall, Very interesting!! :D
I loved ext 1 last year!! Dropping ext was probably one of the worst decisions i've made in a long while.

SanjoyM

HSC
Well I'm doing Science-Fiction, so you can imagine the pain and suffering I'm going through. I think I should sue the board of studies.
OMG! That's the worst elective anyone can ever do!! It's boring, uniteresting...... I can feel your pain!
Why don't you simply ask your headteacher to change the elective? I mean, we were provided with a few choices and trial classess for each elective, and we had to pick one! I really wanted to do Life Writing, but the majority chose Crime Writing! It's quite interesting though:)

SanjoyM

HSC
I loved ext 1 last year!! Dropping ext was probably one of the worst decisions i've made in a long while.
Extension English is the BEST! Undoubtedly, it's a subject which offers an insight into our society, the world... I think you should re-consider your decision! Maybe you can join the class again?

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Extension English is the BEST! Undoubtedly, it's a subject which offers an insight into our society, the world... I think you should re-consider your decision! Maybe you can join the class again?
Yeah especially the topic i'd be doing (after the bomb). Just the context of cold war politics and philosophies is interesting.
But haha i'd be 1 term behind in work.

Really hard decision... :/

HSC
N/A
favourite- Modern or Legal :)))
least favourite- 2 unit maths... fml it takes me so long to understand new concepts aha.

ZeeZee3

HSC
I havent started preliminary HSC yet, but I know for a fact that my worst is always will be English advanced, and my favourite should be either 3 unit maths or ancient history.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Changed my mind.

Fave subject: Lunchtime and recess.
Least favourite: Everything else we do there.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
Change my mind
Favourite: PE :)
least favorite:English

Last edited:

inJust

HSC
OMG! That's the worst elective anyone can ever do!! It's boring, uniteresting...... I can feel your pain!
Why don't you simply ask your headteacher to change the elective? I mean, we were provided with a few choices and trial classess for each elective, and we had to pick one! I really wanted to do Life Writing, but the majority chose Crime Writing! It's quite interesting though:)
We're a term in. We can't change. And I have to read Dune... which is like 800 pages. Sigh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)