• Hugo Boss

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Louis Vuitton

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i like ralph coz it has nice perfume and some nice tops and jumpers....but i also like hugo perfume and dkny and ck....haha...lucky for me i dont pay for my stuf so my mum buys be n e label :p

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
lol, none of them. apart from being uber-expensive they're just not my style. although there was a Versace dress I saw in a magazine that made me want it madly, a while back.

= Jennifer =

HSC
D & G for sunnies..they were the best investment they can go with absolutely everything and they are the only pair of sunnies that actually look awesome on me

Versace for plain black dresses they have the cutest dresses and good designs for formal occassions

Hugo Boss, yes they sell woman's clothing but only overseas :p they have cute little polo tops like Ralph Lauren but these ones are made in Italy which is the only difference. Hugo Boss have really good designs for skirts too, they are different to what you see in other places which is good cause it gives you the edge when you go out places.

Fendi and Burburry have nice bags in my opinion but for those people who are in their mid 20s...people who are younger are probably more suited to LV but now in my opinion the brand is looking cheap because everyone has those fake ones and it is wrong, because the brand loses it's prestige. Lucky you are not in France cause LV have people who go around and take people's fake bags and they have to pay a fine!

Hugo Boss; Armani; Versace; Zegna are awesome for guys..I love seeing guys wear these designs because it makes them look classy and elegant

Riviet

HSC
N/A
If there was a "none of the above" option in the poll, I think the majority would have voted that. :p

aek

Banned
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
Lucky you are not in France cause LV have people who go around and take people's fake bags and they have to pay a fine!
.. i wonder how much the fine is

wanton-wonton

HSC
And I also wonder how they tell real ones from fake ones from a distance. It's not like they go up close and inspect the bag....do they?

Anyway, your poll is shithouse, why did you put all the upmarket brand and none for the average shitcunts like us who can't afford one grand handbags.

I like Country Road, their shirts are nice.

Libbster

HSC
where is gucci?! i like looking at the clothes but i can't afford them. :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)