Favourite band(s) (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Don't really have a particular favorite, but some are Pat Metheny Group, Dave Weckl band, Virgil Donati's On The Virg band, Fattburger etc.

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
it sounds very un-fake
i know its a bootleg of a concert, but its still a metallica album

wanton-wonton

HSC
Mojoman said:
it sounds very un-fake
i know its a bootleg of a concert, but its still a metallica album
1. it sounds very un-fake? what do you mean? with the fake crowd noise (from cliff 'em all) and poor sound quality and shit like that? err...it's fake ;)

2. a bootleg is a bootleg, an album is an album, there are live albums but that is not a bootleg. there is not bootleg album unless metallica is stupid, which they aren't

3. its actually their first demo tape and some dude just chucked crowd noise on to it, which is pretty dodgy....

3. metallica even sued the makers of the 'album' 'cause of its shitty quality and its un-official use of their name because they never did approve of it...hence the reason you can't find it now. or extremely rare, or even if you find it, why would you buy it??

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
mcdickpants, i agree, tom waits is a legend, the most criminally overlooked artist of all time. his voice, his humour and his writing should make him bigger than the beatles.

tom waits
rage against the machine
husker du
the cure
leonard cohen
flogging molly
pearl jam
rancid
nick cave (with or without the bad seeds)
operation ivy
audioslave

by the way, whoever said jet, i feel very sorry for you. i wonder how people can call me stupid when there are people who think jet are anything fresh, exciting or even good...

propagandhi

HSC
N/A
why not?
rage, besides their intelligence, energy, anger, charisma, musical talent, ability to inspire people to speak out, their fantastic live show....
need i go on
tom is one of the best guitarists in modern music (and has a degree in political science from harvard)... and zack is one of the smartest guys on earth not to mention his passionate activism
that is dedication to a cause

artfag

Banned
HSC
that's fantastic. i bet they read michael moore too.

don't you think it's funny how they spout radical left-wing nonsense and yet... they're signed to Sony records?

and not to mention the fact that their whole discography sounds the same

but i don't hate you, because tom waits and husker du cancel out the shittiness that is RATM

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
its close between
blink 182
pearljam
bad religion
the ataris
yellow card
best kept secret
one dollar short
juliana theory
something corporate
coheed and cambria
ATDI
story of the year
silverchair
grinspoon
jebediah

Assasinator_2

HSC
A Perfect Circle, The Butterfly Effect, and Metallica are probably the 3 bands I keep turning to in times of pop-assisted abuse :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)