Favourite item of clothing (2 Viewers)

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i would actually wear socks and my kitten heels out clubbing, if i ever go to a club instead of a pub and get all dressed up and girly.

i would wear it out to dinner, socks, heels, a cute skirt and a nice top.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
reallly, if you're hot...you could manage to make those pants hot...rules of life

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
SOCKS!!

I hate tight clothes, hot pink, revealing tops, tight jeans, tight pants, mini bloody skirts, denim skirts, boots, opened shoes, sandals, jewellery as an accessory, puffy jackets, [silk underwear], neck-hugging skivvies/shirts, stockings, furry jackets, white and translucent jackets, formal dresses (modern ones), singlets.

But my favourite item is a pair of socks.

I like socks that are dyed in the colours:
red
yellow
GREEN
white
dark pink
and gray

I only wear long socks (knee-high) in summer - red&black together. Anklet socks are best at winter for me.

The most uncomfortable sock will be loose socks.

I also don't like to match my socks. My favourite pair would be red on my left foot and yellow on right.

...I really care and am really picky on what socks I should wear for the day. And I also end up picking my red strawberries ones.

It's quite exciting - the feeling of wearing a new pair of socks.

SOCKS!!! :)

White socks?
I only wear white socks for school, but slip in a hint of red since its my good luck colour - red prevents me from tripping over or breaking my ankle. I have never broken any bone in my body in my life. I'm guessing it's because I've been wearing red socks all my life. :)

I wonder if there are any anime socks...available.

Are socks...suitable to wear to the Yr12 Formal? Even if you're wearing a kimono?

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Pokute-san said:
SOCKS!!

I hate tight clothes, hot pink, revealing tops, tight jeans, tight pants, mini bloody skirts, denim skirts, boots, opened shoes, sandals, jewellery as an accessory, puffy jackets, [silk underwear], neck-hugging skivvies/shirts, stockings, furry jackets, white and translucent jackets, formal dresses (modern ones), singlets.

But my favourite item is a pair of socks.

I like socks that are dyed in the colours:
red
yellow
GREEN
white
dark pink
and gray

I only wear long socks (knee-high) in summer - red&black together. Anklet socks are best at winter for me.

The most uncomfortable sock will be loose socks.

I also don't like to match my socks. My favourite pair would be red on my left foot and yellow on right.

...I really care and am really picky on what socks I should wear for the day. And I also end up picking my red strawberries ones.

White socks?
I only wear white socks for school, but slip in a hint of red since its my good luck colour - red prevents me from tripping over or breaking my ankle. I have never broken any bone in my body in my life. I'm guessing it's because I've been wearing red socks all my life. :)

I wonder if there are any anime socks...available.

Are socks...suitable to wear to the Yr12 Formal? Even if you're wearing a kimono?
Mein gott! Ihre Öffnung öffnet sich, aber die Wörter sind nicht sinnvoll!

HSC
N/A
Pokute-san said:

Yes...socks are fantastic...i love my pair of knee high grey black red and white argles socks. The guys in my group love them, especially when worn with lace up boots. w00t!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i LOVE my knee high socks.
and my theigh high socks.
so good.
i wore them to school all the time.
and my my birthday, my mum got me sparkly knee high socks.
they are so cool!
i have a thing for socks.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
knee high socks aren't really my thing, I wouldn't wear them.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
knee high socks are brilliant lovely things! they keep your legs warm and come in heaps of funky patterns. toe socks should die, however. *feeds toe socks through the shredder* :p

HSC
N/A
Once I wore my knee highs with white high heels...with what I was wearing...I think I looked like someone out of Clueless...child of the 90s...

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I mostly wear knee-socks under pants, on super-cold days. It's my sneaky way of keeping warm.
Though on days when I haven't shaved my legs but insist on wearing a skirt, they've come in handy.

HSC
I have nothing against knee highs. If anything, they make me look (and feel) absolute fob.

I'd much rather team up a mini with knee highs than boots on a cold winter's day.
Schoolgirls > skanks.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Murf said:
hmmm im thinking about buying the shirt - see attatched

it looks nice and = orange lol

im sick of everyone waring pink shirts just beacause everyone else is... damnit i was waring before that lol...

yeah so im thinking its quite different.....

wot u think of the shirt?????

--------

another note: remember that thread about skinny jeans????? where the hell can u get skinny jeans for guys!!!!! like i been looking in a few different stores cant find any thing remotly fitting damnit

murf
i like that shirt.
um... try General Pants?
or the internet?

Pokute-san

≧∀≦
HSC
bubz :D said:
what's your favourite item of clothing, or clothes you've gotten the most wear out of coz you love it so much?
A puffy but thin bright red jacket that I've had since 2000. As I remember, it cost 10$. But now, the zipper's popped. I almost cried! It's more depressing than a dog dying.

I have always worn it during winter times every year and I would wash it every 2or3 weeks. I wear it to brush my teeth, to sleep, to toilet for all erm events, to study in my room in front of the heater, before and after shower, after school, to cooking, to dinner, to painting, to the room where sewing machines are, in front of computer, to clothes washing day, to hanging clothes on clothes line. i've only worn it out 3or4 times. It's too precious to be seen!

So yes. Even if the zipper's broken, I'm still wearing it to all those places listed above. It's not as warma dn protective as before since it's revealing what I'm wearing inside. It's colder when I wear it to the toilet. But still wearable.

My Red Jacket has always been my first love. I love it as men love their dogs.

It doesn't hide my fatness anymore as it did with the zipper up.

HSC
N/A
OMG! I sooooo cannot wait until pre schoolies...all the shopping I will have to do for it...bikinis, sunnies...oh retail bliss!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
kat_in_a_hat88 said:
OMG! I sooooo cannot wait until pre schoolies...all the shopping I will have to do for it...bikinis, sunnies...oh retail bliss!
im going bikini shopping when i go on holidays.
best swimwear store i have ever stepped foot in.
floor to roof covered in swimmers.
but i go for the $90+ ones.
Jets have the best bikinis.
comfy as, good colors and really nice patterns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)