Favourite Movies. (1 Viewer)

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by mercurydrinker

prove otherwise :D
no need fo that.. :p

every1 knows its a good movie!!! hehehe... :D so therefore its damn go0d!!!
:D :D

HSC
Originally posted by lazychic

no need fo that.. :p

every1 knows its a good movie!!! hehehe... :D so therefore its damn go0d!!!
:D :D
If by "every1" you mean only a few people, then you are right.

I don't like it much, alot of people I know don't like it much, alot of critics don't like it much, therefore you are wrong :D :p :p

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

y do u insist on arguein wit me?? u know i'm always rite... and ur WRONG!! :p :p

HSC

y do u insist on arguein wit me?? u know i'm always rite... and ur WRONG!! :p :p
Cos I'm bored enough to....

Explain to me how I am wrong...
How can you be right if I just proved you beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are wrong?

Lazychic:
"no need fo that..
every1 knows its a good movie!!! hehehe... so therefore its damn go0d!!!"

mercurydrinker:
"I don't like it much, alot of people I know don't like it much, alot of critics don't like it much, therefore you are wrong"

as you can see your assertion is wrong.

You can have your own opinion (no matter how baseless it is), but you can't claim that everyone has the same opinion as you, espeically when this is not true...

Anyways as you can see I'm actually bored (and pathetic) enough to answer you....

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **

Cos I'm bored enough to....

Explain to me how I am wrong...
How can you be right if I just proved you beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are wrong?

Lazychic:
"no need fo that..
every1 knows its a good movie!!! hehehe... so therefore its damn go0d!!!"

mercurydrinker:
"I don't like it much, alot of people I know don't like it much, alot of critics don't like it much, therefore you are wrong"

as you can see your assertion is wrong.

You can have your own opinion (no matter how baseless it is), but you can't claim that everyone has the same opinion as you, espeically when this is not true...

Anyways as you can see I'm actually bored (and pathetic) enough to answer you....
hey! i could of said some things similiar 2 u...but i chose not to!

i could of said i LOVE it!!!! :D alot of PEOPLE i know LOVE IT!!!! :D how u know alot of critics dont like it.. well i know alot of critics that like it!!! critics all hav diff opinions too u know! :p :p

as u see! i am not WRONG!!! jus remember... I'm rite..ur wrong! :D :p

so ur sayin that i'm claimin every1 has the same opinion as me... whereas ur doin da SAME thing!!!! c..c..ccccc.... :D

da only thing i agree wit u... is the last bit.. hehee :p i'm bored...and pathetically enuff to answer u! WASTE MY TIME! :D

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
i haven't been to the movies fo soooooo long...!!

anyways any1 seen the glass house?

its so pathetic hey?! i thought it'd b more....scarier! :p

the scariest part was when the chic dead... ewww *shivers*

hmmm..whatelse.. oh i watched pleasantville fo da first time to use fo my eng.. it was alrite.

thats my input fo today :D

HSC

hey! i could of said some things similiar 2 u...but i chose not to!

i could of said i LOVE it!!!! :D alot of PEOPLE i know LOVE IT!!!! :D how u know alot of critics dont like it.. well i know alot of critics that like it!!! critics all hav diff opinions too u know! :p :p

as u see! i am not WRONG!!! jus remember... I'm rite..ur wrong! :D :p

so ur sayin that i'm claimin every1 has the same opinion as me... whereas ur doin da SAME thing!!!! c..c..ccccc.... :D

da only thing i agree wit u... is the last bit.. hehee :p i'm bored...and pathetically enuff to answer u! WASTE MY TIME! :D
Alrite, the point is you said "every1 knows its a good movie!!!", the thing is that even if ONE person doesn't think its a good movie then your statement is proven WRONG. I don't like the movie, therefore YOU are WRONG...

How do I know alot of critics don't like it? I tend to read many reviews and ask people's opinions before I go out and watch a movie. In this case I did, and most of the reviews I read said it was average... If you want to know what the critics thought of it go here: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/SavetheLastDance-1104053/ It shows thre reviews of the most popular critics...

I feel like I'm getting stupider as I talk to you...

thrillhouse

OFFICE SPACE!

omg i laughed so hard...

Also Snatch thats a good movie too, and basically anything thats funny.

i am not one of those film critics that enjoy the use of a wide angle shot to show a widening of the characters mind, call me shallow.

HSC
Originally posted by thrillhouse
OFFICE SPACE!

omg i laughed so hard...

Also Snatch thats a good movie too, and basically anything thats funny.

i am not one of those film critics that enjoy the use of a wide angle shot to show a widening of the characters mind, call me shallow.
hm...
I've heard about office space. who's in it and what's it about?

And I really snatch as well, If you like it you should watch "Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels" which has the same director (but then again you've probably already watched it).

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **

Alrite, the point is you said "every1 knows its a good movie!!!", the thing is that even if ONE person doesn't think its a good movie then your statement is proven WRONG. I don't like the movie, therefore YOU are WRONG...

How do I know alot of critics don't like it? I tend to read many reviews and ask people's opinions before I go out and watch a movie. In this case I did, and most of the reviews I read said it was average... If you want to know what the critics thought of it go here: http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/SavetheLastDance-1104053/ It shows thre reviews of the most popular critics...

I feel like I'm getting stupider as I talk to you...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hahaha.. dont talk to me then! U STARTED!!!! :D

well good 4 u that u read the critics... cos i dont!!!! :D

i dont classify u as a person..... so u wouldn't fit in the 'every1' catergory hehehe.. :p :p

HSC

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hahaha.. dont talk to me then! U STARTED!!!! :D

well good 4 u that u read the critics... cos i dont!!!! :D

i dont classify u as a person..... so u wouldn't fit in the 'every1' catergory hehehe.. :p :p
Well you made an assumption that i disgreed with, thats why I responded, so technically you started it. If you don't want to start an argument don't make assumption like that, with no proof.

The point is not that i read reviews or not, the point is that your statement that "every1 knows its a good movie" is not a fact.

Even if you don't classify me as a person (which is rather childish way to argue), theres still the critics that I mentioned and a heap of other people that I know that didn't like it much...

I'm done

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
ohh puuuh leasssee...... :rolleyes:

quit da intellectual crap huh?!

y u so damn serial (serious) ??

hence this thread is fave films... cant i state that "SaVe Da LaSt DanCe" is my fave films..??

i didn't intend to start an arguement.. its jus people like U!!!! so damn..grrrr... NVM!

who gives a shit abt the critics man! i certianly dont!..jus as long as u like da movie.. well its all good..

my statement.. every1 knows its a good movie.. i dont bloody care if its a fact or not..and as if i know every1...as in EVERY1!!

gez.. chill out.. god damn

r u gettin more stupider now?

l8rz

F.O.B.

Are you saying that you're smart and others are dumb for the purpose of making you feel exhalted, to you feel good about yourself??

If everyone were "deep thinking intellectuals" the world would be a very interesting place indeed.

HSC
ohh puuuh leasssee...... :rolleyes:

quit da intellectual crap huh?!

y u so damn serial (serious) ??

hence this thread is fave films... cant i state that "SaVe Da LaSt DanCe" is my fave films..??

i didn't intend to start an arguement.. its jus people like U!!!! so damn..grrrr... NVM!

who gives a shit abt the critics man! i certianly dont!..jus as long as u like da movie.. well its all good..

my statement.. every1 knows its a good movie.. i dont bloody care if its a fact or not..and as if i know every1...as in EVERY1!!

gez.. chill out.. god damn

r u gettin more stupider now?

l8rz
Its after the trials, I have time to waste, and I might as well waste it on arguing a pointless debate. I'm one of those people that just enjoys an argument.

I read reviews for movies for reference, so I can decide what movie to watch. If a critic has similar tastes to me and recommends a certain film, I go and watch it. But obviously I'll form my own opinion after I have watched it. Its like asking a friend if they liked a movie, except the problem is usually the films I want to watch my friends won't want to see, cos they tend to have completely different tastes.

You can state that Save the Last Dance is your favourite movie, its an opinion, thats not what I care about. Its the point where you say everyone likes it, to retort what I said...

and I'm sorry about that insult...

HSC
Originally posted by F.O.B.
Are you saying that you're smart and others are dumb for the purpose of making you feel exhalted, to you feel good about yourself??

If everyone were "deep thinking intellectuals" the world would be a very interesting place indeed.
I don't think he's saying his smart and other are dumb cos of their movie tastes.

I think he is just saying people watch movies for different reasons. Some watch movies merely to be entertained, some people watch movies purely to see something beautiful, some people watch movies to admire the technical side of things, some people watch movies to get an emotional response. I watch movies for all those reasons.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **

Its after the trials, I have time to waste, and I might as well waste it on arguing a pointless debate. I'm one of those people that just enjoys an argument.

I read reviews for movies for reference, so I can decide what movie to watch. If a critic has similar tastes to me and recommends a certain film, I go and watch it. But obviously I'll form my own opinion after I have watched it. Its like asking a friend if they liked a movie, except the problem is usually the films I want to watch my friends won't want to see, cos they tend to have completely different tastes.

You can state that Save the Last Dance is your favourite movie, its an opinion, thats not what I care about. Its the point where you say everyone likes it, to retort what I said...

and I'm sorry about that insult...
riteee... :rolleyes:

btw what insult? oh well none taken :D

blah blah blah... is it ova now?

okzz.. i WIN :D :p :D

HSC

riteee... :rolleyes:

btw what insult? oh well none taken :D

blah blah blah... is it ova now?

okzz.. i WIN :D :p :D
the insult I meant, was that whole stupider thing...

If by winning you mean completely losing in every respect, then I agree with you...:p

Its over.

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **

the insult I meant, was that whole stupider thing...

If by winning you mean completely losing in every respect, then I agree with you...:p

Its over.
oh no.. ur starting again!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **

how many times hav i rolled my eyes tonite?? hahhaha :p
too many!!... shows how much i care abt what u hav to say! :p :p

u jus wanna start another arguement huh?! hahaha.. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)