N/A
matrix is fucking cool... but in the scheme of things meh

oh and add big leboski to mine

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
well i didn't say it was overrated

why do you only post in the entertainment section???

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
Originally posted by Mcdickpants
the matrix is so fucking over rated.
i couldnt agree more dick. i dont see whats so good about it either *shrugs*

HSC
To Mr. Dicky. I couldn't agree more. Matrix is extremely overrated, especially amongst its fans.

And I actually love that movie. It's got great CG and eye candy, its more brainy than your average action movie, the acting is adequate (Keanu is meh) and its got a reasonably original story. Thats about it.

It seems a little too similar to Dark City for my liking though.....

Dexter

Originally posted by mlagana
well i didn't say it was overrated

why do you only post in the entertainment section???
lol its the only forum thats interesting! :D

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by mlagana
that scene scared the shit out of me
oath
i read a whole big synopsis explaining the film after i watched it, but i still dont get that scene
dickpants' explanation sounds pretty good but

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
hey does anyone know the name of some lynch movie where a guy puts in a tape of him and his wife having sex? and some guy is talking to him saying i can see you and all this and at a party they Meet Or SOMETHING and he goes home and everyones dead or something

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
nope
the only lynch films i know are mulholland drive and eraserhead, and another one i cant remember at the moment
oh and twin peaks

Dexter

well mrdickpants i dun care what you have to say, coz ur a dick :p (j/k)

maybe your opinion may change other peoples minds coz those people obviously dont have a mind of their own, but i do and im saying the movie is DA BOMB!

Nose Bleed

ex-loser
HSC
N/A
LOST HIGHWaY! thats it i havn't seeen it but its been on my list for agges
good? scary?

yeahyeahyeahs

What is with the freaky cowboy that appears in almost everysingle one of Lynch's films?! His movies are so warped and twisted...my kinda film!

A mad film I saw last night was The Cube...its got one of the most freaky scenes (watch ze bold headed guy get diced and sliced) in cinematic history IMO!

yeahyeahyeahs

The cowboy is like this scary reoccuring motif that seems to hop into Lynch's film (ok maybe not every but Ive noticed him alot)...its really freaky lol. Apparently hes like a reference to his earlier work. He's really mysterious and puzzling-- time to google up on him!

yeahyeahyeahs

yeah i couldnt find any references from google must be my imagination! I watched Spider today and it was a mindfuck despite my being half asleep...first Cronenberg movie I've seen though so I'll prolly go watch Existenz or his older stuff seems promising.

BTW Mcdickpants- i think you have awesome taste in movies and music! (and no Im not sycophantic) :)

yeahyeahyeahs

nah i havnt seen any stuff of peter greenaway only that he's at Cannes this year contesting for the Palme de Or and he did that coof, thief, wife and lover (the one with Helen Mirren) movie ages ago. Actually I dont watch many movies but when I do I try to pick good ones...not wasting my time on cheesy romance flicks. I'm watching Donnie Darko but only halfway cause my dodgy $1 DVD from Shanghai fucked up my DVD player grrr.

gnrlies

HSC
Pulp Fiction
Back To The Future (Parts 1 2 and 3)
The Castle
Forest Gump
Braveheart
Star Wars (Parts 1 2 and 3)
James Bond (all 20)

Hmmm..

I like other films, but no others deserve to be in my top ten list. I say that in that i can think of more films that are good, but none stick out as much to me as those ones.

yeahyeahyeahs

lol i didnt mean peter greenaway when i said cheesy flicks more like You've got mail, How to lose a guy in 10 days, and A walk to remember (omg so many girls gush over this movie i think its sickening!)...those sorta movies drive me insane. i soooo wanna rent Donnie Darko but i have a $59 fine from Civic Video and I can't re-register at Blockbuster because ummm they threatened legal action since our fines were astronomical and we did a runner. will the website give the movie away cause Ive only seen half and dont wanna ruin it ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)