F'ed up '07 Muck Up Photo! (1 Viewer)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
xxJTxx said:
Hear my rant!

It was photo day today at my school.

A company called "Advanced Photography" were doing the photographs. THEY ARE A LOAD OF BS!

Their prices are insane for photos...so you know they are making LOADS of cash.

So we all lined up outside the hall where the photos were being taken, and the photographer was like "Hurry up! We haven't got time! Just get in your height order" - 'hurry up' words that would echo throughout the few minutes we were to spend with this unprofessional, arrogant, turd.

So we finally got in height order (i use finally loosely, it seriously took two mins), then he started blabbing on about uniform presentation (i go to a private school) and then he said "i've been asked to do a muck up photo for you today, i'll only do it if we have the time and if you get yourselves organised fast enough". OK I thought to myself, fair enough...but if the school say year 12 gets a muck up photo, and we pay them for that, he takes it regardless.

So he got us up on the stand for the normal group photo. After a few shots they were satisfied. Then his like "ok I think we can do a muck up photo, but you aren't to move out of the stand and what position your in". WTF? what's the point of a muck up if you cant get in with your friends and your 'boys' as some say lol. He goes if you have props they (pointed to the teachers) will go get them. Teachers all scurried to the side and grabbed whatever props they saw. Then they just started throwing the props at us in the stands while the photographer screamed 'hurry up get organised, im about to take the shot'. After literally 1min, he just took the photo. twice. we couldn't move outta the stands to reorganise ourselves. signs that ran across a few people were useless, cause we couldn't get with the people it was organised for.

Stupid. Unprofessional. LAME company. Like wtf seriously. i am under the impression that if you pay for something...they are no longer doing you a favour being there. SURE if the slutty photographer was giving it to us for free, he could tell us what to do or at least attempt to. but im sorry buddy, we ARE paying for your time...so first, you can't say you dont have any time (there was only the sporting team photos left, and some other random ones) when your booked till TWO (this was at 10:50).

I dunno. I'm just pissed off that our year advisor didn't say anything. She is meant to be our 'year advisor' ... part of our year... a big thing at my school.

If i said anything i would've been called disrespectful by our deputy principal and told no photo..so i didn't take any chances.

if u could be BOTHERED to read that great! if you want to share bad photo day experiences, PLEASE!
*Mimes playing a violin*

xxJTxx

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
*Mimes playing a violin*
How very random. ^^

I agree..it was a pain in the butt the two nights before trying to get a group of 10 ppl organised with signs/props...!!! It's amazing how hard it is for a group of friends to agree on something lol.

HSC
xxJTxx said:
I agree..it was a pain in the butt the two nights before trying to get a group of 10 ppl organised with signs/props...!!! It's amazing how hard it is for a group of friends to agree on something lol.
That's why I went for something individually. :D

amyg238

HSC
Oh, we had that company too!
How much do they suck?!

They took two, really quick ones without any warning.
I didnt have time to think of what I was gonna do until the second one. And they only sold us the first one.
For $20.

Which I bought, before realising someone had stolen the sample photo and sent it to everyone online.

ughhh

HSC
amyg238 said:
How much do they suck?!

I didnt have time to think of what I was gonna do until the second one. And they only sold us the first one.
For $20.
This company sounds awful!
amyg238 said:
Which I bought, before realising someone had stolen the sample photo and sent it to everyone online.

ughhh
Haha, how did they manage to do that? Lol! It's a pity you'd already paid for it though.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
amyg238 said:
How much do they suck?!

For $20.

ughhh
ooh same here !
the shots were barely 10 seconds apart aye !!
crappy company.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
we had advanced but didnt get a muckup photo.
they're crap.
i look like shit in my photo.
we dont get a whole group photo just a collection of the individuals.
which kinda [almost] makes sense as there are 200 people in the grade.
i want a muckup photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
we had advanced but didnt get a muckup photo.
they're crap.
i look like shit in my photo.
oh they did that at my old school in year 10 .. for some reason -.-"
thank god i left

HSC
zangetsu.xo said:
Yeah, my school's started doing that in the past couple of years. But there's only 50 or 60 of us in my year.

xxJTxx

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
You have no idea what that means, do you?
No, enlighten me, please.

At least when I did my individual shot, I got to review the photo right after...that's only cause I was being a suck up to the fat lady taking photos, throwing her compliments and asking her how her day was. Other people did not get this pleasure. One of the guys did a really stupid photo, and she closed the laptop where the photos appear right after htey are taken. For some reason, the photos don't automatically save. They lost 40 photos and had to bring all of those people back to redo those shots.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We got a five minute lecture before our Muck-ups were to be taken about what not to do. He made sure nobody would sway or they'd look like fuzzy blobs.

I don't know why he bothered to care.

kkewi90

MUAHAHHAHAA~~
HSC
we had advanced photography too exactly the same experience, but it started to rain when we did ours!! there's grey clouds up the top of the normal & muck up one T_T

CHOWduh

slightly stressed..
HSC
I don't remember which company took our photographs but they took our individual pictures then allowed us to go and change into our muck-up gear before gradually assembling into the quad onto the steps and fighting for a spot in the limelight lol.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
CHOWduh said:
I don't remember which company took our photographs but they took our individual pictures then allowed us to go and change into our muck-up gear before gradually assembling into the quad onto the steps and fighting for a spot in the limelight lol.
lucky you !!
you even got props ><

celticdemise

HSC
We had an ok company that did ours, however due to some OH&S thing we couldn't use the step things they usualy set up so it was taken looking down from the top of a ledge so we couldn't see many of the costumes / props people were in / had. All in all it would have been ok if it was taken normaly but i had my cam there so i got some ok shot myself.

What did you guys get dressed up as?? (if you were able to get dressed up) I went as a cave man, we had a few smurfs, rockers/moshers, clowns a tin man etc just random stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)