Federer or Hewitt? (1 Viewer)

Who do you feel is the better sportman/sport?

• Roger Federer

Votes: 102 91.1%
  • Lleyton Hewitt

Votes: 10 8.9%

• Total voters

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
i didn't bother watching the whole match yesterday between hewitt and chela. chela i thought played very well, but i only watched up until the end of the 2nd set. who won?

dethroned

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
i didn't bother watching the whole match yesterday between hewitt and chela. chela i thought played very well, but i only watched up until the end of the 2nd set. who won?
chela won! if hewitt were to play anyone i'd always pick the other dude. hewiit is a prick. he's caused so much trouble with players like chela, david nalbandian, james blake etc. and f**k his c'mons. man i hate him.

Last edited:

xlr8-crillz

HSC
btw u win rnitya. federer is better than hewit. but i never liked him, i just supported him to be a rebel and keep this thread running. i was always a nalbandian and roddick fan

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
btw u win rnitya. federer is better than hewit. but i never liked him, i just supported him to be a rebel and keep this thread running. i was always a nalbandian and roddick fan

now i feel horrible. but great to hear you hate hewitt...hehe.

im so happy CHELA WON! im so glad he played damn well. those scores are pretty madd too :D:D:D:D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
xlr8-crillz said:
funny how he never c"mons when his losing. like yesterday
hahaha, i know eh, even when he does his c'mons, they aren' as effective as they used to be when he was world no.1. i guess he was just too over-confident.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I heard Federer also made a brief comment on the courts and that they were a bit slow. But he didn't complain like Hewitt did. Roger can handle any court conditions. :)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Riviet said:
I heard Federer also made a brief comment on the courts and that they were a bit slow. But he didn't complain like Hewitt did. Roger can handle any court conditions. :)
hehe which is why he's such an excellent sportsman.

hewitt did complain alot...withut reason. vik in the earlier game had a valid reason to appeal the slow decisions on faults.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hewitt whinges and what is with these comments that the courts should be adjusted to the advantage of hometown players? ridiculous :mad:

xlr8-crillz

HSC
fair enough he thinks the courts are slow or something, but a little late to complain now. i didnt see him complaining about slow courts in his first round. it was more like:

commentator: "well hewit that was a tough match how did u manage to pull through"

hewit: "he was a good opponent but i always had it under control"(i swear he said something along those lines.

the point is that i dont see him complaining when he wins or before the match, why is it only after(its retorical, im not an idiot)

federer says its a problem but doesnt use it as an excuse.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
bah, can everyone stop comparing hewitt to federer...

federer is obviously a better sportsman

duh... lol!

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
YBK said:
bah, can everyone stop comparing hewitt to federer...

federer is obviously a better sportsman

duh... lol!
point made in the last 10 pages. lol

hewitt should just quit and go take care of his bec. he's got attitude problems. he's not a proper sportman. whereas federer, see, remember when safin won the cup last year when he played federer? that was like the world for federer, yet federer didn't chuck a spaz, he was ok. i mean, obviously anyone in his place would be upset as he was, but he didn't go around chucking his racket around and throwin a tantrum. he fits the definition of a perfect sportsman.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
If you haven't already found out, Hewitt is OUT of the open. :)

So join in and cheer on Federer! :D

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
point made in the last 10 pages. lol

hewitt should just quit and go take care of his bec. he's got attitude problems. he's not a proper sportman. whereas federer, see, remember when safin won the cup last year when he played federer? that was like the world for federer, yet federer didn't chuck a spaz, he was ok. i mean, obviously anyone in his place would be upset as he was, but he didn't go around chucking his racket around and throwin a tantrum. he fits the definition of a perfect sportsman.
actually, he did get angry.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
pfftt.. what a question.. federer and hewitt are just on different planets.. federer has class.. hewitt has his stupid come ons that dun do no shit.. federer has every shot in the book.. hewitt has every attitude problems known to mankind..

about the safin-federer semi last year.. damn.. anyone would be a bit pissed off when you had matchpoint.. least he's just pissed off at himself and not blame it on other people and the court surface..

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I don't think Hewitt has ever considered himself as the cause of his losses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)