Feedback: for schoolies organisers & 2005 schoolies (1 Viewer)

Dominic

HSC
N/A
If you want to contribute information or an opinion about 2006 schoolies either to the organisers of schoolies around the nation and people going in 2007. Stop by the National Schoolies Website and visit the schoolies forums.

You can email me directly: dominic dot mapstone at gmail dot com
or post your feedback / opinion in the schoolies forums.

NOTE: We don't organise schoolies - but the National Schoolies Site (& forums) is where organisers and next year's schoolies look for information from past schoolies.

We want:
* surviving schoolies info
* what schoolies accommodation rocked, what sucked
* event / activities / entertainment feedback
* comment on volunteer groups or other support services
* whereis info for our destination guides
* pictures and stories
* if your schoolies sucked or rocked and why
* plus what ever else you want to share about schoolies

All content is from former schoolies - every grad class does their bit to help the next group of schoolies with good info.
Thanks.

Last edited:

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
yep more underage events for places- its hard when u have mates who rnt 18 and u cant do things because u feel like being the good mate

Dominic

HSC
N/A
Schoolies is only really getting bigger than 10,000 people in a few locations other than the gold coast. When destinations are around this size or bigger you usually see the entertainment get rolled out. But Gold Coast Schoolies sure could have had more. Big problem is the entertainment is only for the week QLD students party. The other weeks there is SFA.

KwIcKsAnDz

HSC
he is a social worker you quick to judge fuck

my schoolies through the aid of his forums kicked ass

cavill is like the party central. sorry i missed the meet up but i left on the 27th

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
Oh man. Lets be cool and go to schoolies and get laid by like 12 chicks and drive off with my fully sick spoiler. Dickturd....go and get herpes you fucking loser.

Hope you die. Fucking hypocrite

Dominic

HSC
N/A
TimeAndTide said:
Well Dominic, if that is your real name, what would a 29 year old be doing around 18 year olds?
KwIcKsAnDz said:
he is a social worker

my schoolies through the aid of his forums kicked ass
:cool: thanks KwIcKsAnDz and no worries Time And Time, I guess if you didn't know thats a fair question to be asking.

Thanks also to those who have emailed me info or posted in the forums... keep it flowing so we can pass it on for next year.

Ta.

FYI my name is Dominic,....

this is me... (on the left) giving a friend a smooch on the cheek.

Last edited:

cool_bananas25

HSC
Tell everyone to do an inventory of everything wrong or right with their room, even if they aren't obliged to by the managers of where they are staying.

WE stayed in a low key sorta place organised by the schoolies website, it was a really good place and we had heaps of fun. We were really well behaved, cause we were never there! We were always down at Cavill etc.

But we got our bond refund notice yesterday, and we are being made to pay to fix blinds. We didnt have any problem with them when we were there, except one fell off the runner.

When we arrived there, we didnt think much of it, cause it wasnt really broken, it had just fallen off. We shoulda really told the lady, but as we werent required to do an inventory like many of my friends staying elsewhere, we do not have a legal leg to stand on. Its our word against theirs.
Also there were workmen installing air conditioning while we were there. When we came back to the apartment, and the workmen had left, the blind had fallen off again..

So this damage, wasnt us, it was someone else, but because we didnt do an inventory, we are paying 21.25 each to fix a blind. We have no problem paying, we have just learned a big lesson/

Just watch out guys!!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
Oh man. Lets be cool and go to schoolies and get laid by like 12 chicks and drive off with my fully sick spoiler. Dickturd....go and get herpes you fucking loser.

Hope you die. Fucking hypocrite
You're a mad gronk eh.

First, learn the meaning of the word 'hypocrite' before atempting to use it.

And while you're at it, look up the meaning of the word 'irony' as you are calling him a 'fucking loser' for going to schoolies, while you browsea schoolies forum

On top of that, i bet you're the kind of chat to talk it up on the internet like you're a mad cunt, throwing insults helta skelta, but in real life would be the first to run from a fight, internerd gronk.

I find it sad that you feel so bitter about others having fun.

I feel sorry for you.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
i went the 3rd week (5th-12th dec) at gold coast n it was pretty much dead... keep the fun stuff going for all 3 weeks not just the first 2. that was a big letdown, as said before, beachparties... n more than one underage party.

Miss_Mirage86

Full-Time Princess
HSC
week one clashed with our school formal, and week 2 was already booked out for all the hotels that cood hold 6 ppl. the only week left was the 3rd week.

S

Shuter

Dominic said:
I can't see them extending it past 10 days, why didn't you go in week one or two at least?
Week 2 got almost none of the beach parties, I was in an early week two from 27th-4th and only the first 2 ngihts has beach parties, which wasn't realy enough.

Do they cost that much to run? I mean, they don't need to have the 7 stalls or whatever on the beach, just one or two would be plenty for under 18's who would like to be clubbing but can't.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hey i dont know much about schoolies. i have friends who finished school las tyear. they had a ball. but my dad is a cop n he wont let me go to the gold coast. he reckons its all about rape, drugs, strange men etc etc lol. normally i dont listen to him, knowing full well that i have a brain and that i am not that stupid to put myself in those situations. having said that im not particually hanging out for that kind of schooleis. id rather go on a road trip with my friends. any suggestions ppl? ta

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)