fees question (1 Viewer)

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
Your current liability as of 01/08/2005 was $251.30
Note: Any payments or variations to your enrolment will not be reflected immediately.

it says this now on myunsw...
when from like july25th till like aug-25th it said i had no liability, only now i checked myunsw and here i see this liability bullshit

You currently have 1 action item.
Code Reason
Overdue Account / OVD Overdue Account. For Enrolment/Fee Inquiries contact UNSW Student Central (formerly NewSouth Q) ph 9385 3093 or 3094. For Payment inquiries contact Treasury Office, ph 9385 2754. Allow sufficient time for Post Office, Bank & UNSW processing (up to 72 hours) The Fee Block will not be removed until payment is processed by UNSW.

and now it says i have an overdue fee

WTF ?

Li0n

spiKu
HSC
no i havent, becuase it said i had 0.00 liability

and thankyou for changing the thread name

very much appreciated legend ^__^v

sunny

meh.
HSC
You should expect to pay this ~$250 fee every session. Its just a matter of when it comes up on myUNSW. It should've been there much earlier than what you described - its usually up by the end of first week, but this session they were late with a new system.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
It doesn't really change anything. You cannot vote in Guild/Union elections, you cannot view your academic statement, results or vary your enrolment. Also you wont be able to get your exam results, so make sure you pay the fee by December.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)