Female Chem &/or Physics tutor needed (1 Viewer)

Angelina88

HSC
Hi
I'm doing HSC in '06 and am in the search for a female tutor...for chemistry and or physics. I prefer to do the tutoring at home.

If you are interested please reply in this thread or private message so i can give you my address etc and negotiate the hours and the pay.

L

LaraB

Angelina88 said:
Hi
I'm doing HSC in '06 and am in the search for a female tutor...for chemistry and or physics. I prefer to do the tutoring at home.

If you are interested please reply in this thread or private message so i can give you my address etc and negotiate the hours and the pay.
just curious - why do you want a female tutor? coz gender doesn't = ability....

L

LaraB

oh k..fair enough...

random thought though - there's been all these studies that show having 'co-ed' groups increases the likelihood of success with these kinds of things coz guys have different perspectives and approaches to problem solving than girls and vice versa...

so there's probably alot of benefits with having someone of the opposing gender:)

dnan3393

HSC
Angelina88 said:
Hi

hi i'm Deepika currently studying in Sydney University. If you are still looking for a chem tutor u can contact me on 0433497391, so we can discuss in detail.

Best
Deepika Nandakumar

Abtari

HSC
LaraB said:
oh k..fair enough...

random thought though - there's been all these studies that show having 'co-ed' groups increases the likelihood of success with these kinds of things coz guys have different perspectives and approaches to problem solving than girls and vice versa...

so there's probably alot of benefits with having someone of the opposing gender:)
but then the chances of getting distracted are also higher.. that wouldnt do ur concentration levels too good :p

Angelina88

HSC
Hey, yes....sikeveo you are absolutely correct about parents wanting a female tutor for a female tutee.....sorry LaraB i should have specified my reasons for a female tutor, i didnt mean to come across as a gender descriminating person, true gender plays no role in ones ability and i know for a fact that a male would do just as well a job at tutoring as a female as i have had male tutors in the past however due to the fact that this time i require a home tutor i would just feel more comfortable and at ease if a female was doing the tutoring.

L

LaraB

lol yeh i figured.. was jus curious

lol n Abtari - yeah that's assuming you're attracted to em to start with lol...

i mean.. some of the kids i tutor are 15/16... i'm 19... so even if i didn't have a bf, which i do, i wouldn't be interested regardless lol and im sure the guys i tutor are/were equally uninterested lol coz they hated how much i made em work lol

akite

HSC
Hey, i'm female and did physics and chem in 2005 ^^. so wat area do you live in?

Abtari

HSC
LaraB said:
lol yeh i figured.. was jus curious

lol n Abtari - yeah that's assuming you're attracted to em to start with lol...

i mean.. some of the kids i tutor are 15/16... i'm 19... so even if i didn't have a bf, which i do, i wouldn't be interested regardless lol and im sure the guys i tutor are/were equally uninterested lol coz they hated how much i made em work lol
my statement was in reply to ur post - which indicated something about 'co-ed' study.. i thought u meant like studying in groups or something..

forgot the context of this thread - i.e. having a tutor of a particular gender.. i thought u meant 'group study'...hence the assumption that they would all be of 'the same age'... my bad

L

LaraB

Abtari said:
my statement was in reply to ur post - which indicated something about 'co-ed' study.. i thought u meant like studying in groups or something..

forgot the context of this thread - i.e. having a tutor of a particular gender.. i thought u meant 'group study'...hence the assumption that they would all be of 'the same age'... my bad
lol k i get what ya meant

lol - well that's one of the few occassions then you wanna pick da ugliest n most boring people you can find so that won't happen then :p

lailynn

HSC
Chemistry Tutoring

Hey im female, and i tutor chemistry

Im going in to Third year advanced Science (Chemistry) & Law
Vast experience in tutoring
Will travel to your place if its near
Negotiable Price
91 in Chem in 03 and lots of distinctions in university advanced chemistry

email me @ lailynn@optusnet.com.au if youre keen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)