Female HSC Bio Tutor, Auburn Area (1 Viewer)

2opinion8d

kittyfr33k
HSC
Are you struggling to understand xylem and phloem, kidney nephrons, punnet squares, cloning and the like?

Feel like Module One Biology sped past in an instance and you’ve basically understood nothing?

If this is the case, its time you took your HSC Biology study in your own hands, and start understanding each aspect of the syllabus dot point, by dot point before its too late!

My name is Miriam and I’m a second year Pharmacy student studying at the University of Sydney. I completed my HSC in 2007 and scored a UAI of 97.45. I received 96% as my HSC Biology mark. Continuing on to university, I have received 2 distinctions for Human Biology and Introduction to Molecular Biology and Genetics in my first year.

I am offering HSC Biology Tutoring to female HSC students. I live in the Auburn Area and will be tutoring at Auburn Library (at a mutually agreed time). Rate: 25 dollars/ph 1 on 1 tutoring or 20 dollars p/h if you bring a friend along (i.e. group of 2)

HSC Biology is my passion and I really enjoy teaching it! I’ve tutored and assisted many of my family friends and neighbours, helping them understand difficult concepts of the course with satisfaction and great results. I assure you I am an excellent and patient explainer.

I also have my KILLER notes (detailed to the max) which I compiled my self using Malek Fahd Islamic School resources, which I will provide for you on USB and will be following during our lessons. Recently one of my family friends, who used my notes to study for her 2008 HSC, also scored 96% in Biology

Send me a private message if you’re interested, or email me at
ahmed.miriam@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)