female terminology (1 Viewer)

hsc=suicide

HSC
Serius said:
here girls, define this one

"friends"

as in: "Lets just be friends"

what the hell does that mean? not interested? then say that!
ahahahah what faith you have that such things can be defined! and even if they were, women are not going to let us mere males in on the secret language!!

Last edited:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
shell: paul walker's got an ok bod, but imo, i wouldnt put him in the uber hot category - he's not THAT orgasmic

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
alby said:
shell: paul walker's got an ok bod, but imo, i wouldnt put him in the uber hot category - he's not THAT orgasmic
oh yes. i completely agree. i just thought of two typical guys that the majority of girls would think of when hearing the words 'cute' and 'hot'. i really couldnt think of any other guy that might be 'hot'.

a lot of girls seem to see something in Jesse Metcalfe too:

but i just dont get it. he looks completely...fake. Ken anyone?!

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
how long'd it take u to decipher that one
That was just my bitter stab at society, dont mind me. The actual line means " not interested" but when girls say certain things hinting towards friendship i am always curious if they mean a real friendship [ in which case if its worth it, why not?] or as a hint of: not interested, which is what i usually take it as.

9/10 any sort of word like friend that gets thrown around means " not interested, so leave me alone/ you are wasting your time"

But every now and again a girl actually does mesh with your personality and wants to stay in contact... Those times where ive just dismissed them as a bitch or not interested, i could have made a nice friend out of.

If its just going to be a condacending friendship where she acts like you want her all the time and tries to use that to her advantage " oh i dont have any money left... can you buy me a train ticket?" well thats just not cool. i know girls have self esteem issues and need someone to reaffirm that they are gorgeous and a fantastic person, but it basically ruins the chance of a good friendship.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Shell said:
oh yes. i completely agree. i just thought of two typical guys that the majority of girls would think of when hearing the words 'cute' and 'hot'. i really couldnt think of any other guy that might be 'hot'.

a lot of girls seem to see something in Jesse Metcalfe too:

but i just dont get it. he looks completely...fake. Ken anyone?!
yeah, there he's just way too plastic for i think anyone to like (and he looks like a derro with the clothes..yucky)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i dont give a shit about his clothes...or lack thereof. its his eyebrows that disturb me.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
they're not overly disturbing...they're thick, but not ugly & bushy (they're only groomed caus he's a celeb though)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hes the only male celeb who has overly groomed, perfect eyebrows. i mean... LOOK AT THEM!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
they match the rest of him - overly tanned, overly groomed...and in this case, dodgily scrub

he's ken
pam anderson is barbie

dYnaMiC7

HSC
Hes got a nose of a pig.

Now about his eyebrows, what is wrong with them? thick? Most guys have thick eyebrows, from what I have heard, dont girls love thick eyebrows? Maybe we should give Jesse Rob's (from big bro) eyebrows, then imagine what he'd look like! :rofl:

*hopeful*

HSC
hahaha@rob's eyebrows

imo seth from o.c (forgot his real name) looks like a dork, but has cute behaviour and paul walker is hot wen checking it all out but good-looking wen it comes to face only

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol. i think the dorks are cute. thats my definition of 'cute'. Dorky. but thats not bad at all. lol. i like the cute ones.

2vague

HSC
Shell said:
i dont give a shit about his clothes...or lack thereof. its his eyebrows that disturb me.
LMAO.... eyebrows. .. yes, they are conspicuous features... its funny cause my friends usually talk about a guy's teeth.

but anyway, cute for me is 'i want to pinch his cheeks'
and hot is 'he makes me melt'
but im not necesarily attracted to someone who is hot, just that theyre hot.

this is gonna sound so... i dont know but does any girl find it a turn off if a guy is... not very... intellectual?? or do u not really care about his ability to think just as long as his hot and smells nice.

Emrob88

HSC
xoxo said:
hmm well as dora_18 said everyone is different
my friend defines cute as ugly but good personality
where as i define cute as someone who is goodlooking in a young kinda way
and hot as where u r like....fuckable lol as they have all said ^^^
Cute is what you say when you're into a guy and your friends ask if he's hot and he isn't.

Cute = not completely unfortunate looking but not someone you'd throw down and do at a moments notice.

Hot = he does it for you, maybe not everything about him is model like, but theres something about him thats physically attractive. And you don't need notice to do him!

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
If a girl says "Get the fuck away from me, you disgusting creep", she is really interested.

daledugahole

HSC
There are just certain qualities some guys have that warrant certain terminology.

For me here are some examples:

Cute = Jake Gyllenhaal
Hot = Brad Pitt
Sexy = Johnny Depp
Hansome = Colin Firth

All very fuckable men but with differnet qualities.

When my friends and I describe a guy as 'wall material' it means you could see yourself throwing him against a brick wall and ... ie someone like John Frusiante.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)