fiji or new zealand?? (1 Viewer)

Lexan

Tezza
HSC
im thinking of going to either nz or fiji for schoolies but i have no idea which is better.. i was thinking fiji for relaxation but nz for the adrenaline sports and family.

i was wondering if i could get some feedback on it to help with my decision???

thanks

sushiii

HSC
Lexan said:
im thinking of going to either nz or fiji for schoolies but i have no idea which is better.. i was thinking fiji for relaxation but nz for the adrenaline sports and family.

i was wondering if i could get some feedback on it to help with my decision???

thanks
well ive been to both
personally i prefer fiji coza the weather
nz is cool-warm in summer there

but nz is guna hav alot more to do then in fiji (sports n stuff)
it will be safer aswell

but reli depends on price
if uve got alot to spend n want to do alot of activities go to nz

if u jus wana chill bak n drink n relax and dont reli hav alot of money then fiji is gud for that coz u can hav a reli gud time with onli a bit of money

:D im going to both...well im mainly guna b at fiji but then going to nz for a bit.
im going with my cuzins from nz thats y so im techically going home with them for a bit

ohh n clubbin is that best at nz ...in fiji its alrite

ittin

HSC
FIJI!! if u want a whole new atmosphere.. Nz not really that much diffrent to aust u can find all the sports they have here, just got to look for the good places. so yeah.
oh well my opinion, watever u want

@shlie

HSC
yay
im going to nz for schoolies
Contiki!!
should be awesome

emdrinan

HSC
hey i havnt been to nz but ive been to fiji and i absolutely love it!! as for sports and stuff there theres alot of water sports but i think thats about it but honestly fiji is great and if you go i highly recomend a day cruise to some island or something-- theyre pretty touristy but normally heaps of fun!!

HSC
emdrinan said:
hey i havnt been to nz but ive been to fiji and i absolutely love it!! as for sports and stuff there theres alot of water sports but i think thats about it but honestly fiji is great and if you go i highly recomend a day cruise to some island or something-- theyre pretty touristy but normally heaps of fun!!
Schoolies and water sports, oooh yeah!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)