Final Fantasy (1 Viewer)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
My bad.

Wait 'til I finish my HSC. I'll finish all the PS and above Final Fantasies 100% and all.
penance wasn't as hard as i thought.
omega was okay cept can be a bitch.

ozma's a cunt (ff9)

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Lol @ borat

I think I killed ozma. Can't remember properly, but that's the flying rainbow sphere in the air ey? Didn't have too much health, took a massive chunk of it down in one trance with Steiner. I remember reading somewhere that you can do a sidequest to make it easier to kill him or something.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
you're meant to doublecast flare and reflect or something, forgot.

HSC
FFVII FTW!

Anyone else have the full set, originals from old Super NES included? :p

(Don't have the DS orignals though, have them emulated though :))

D.Alchemist

HSC
i think everyone seems to take some kind of sick pleasure out of bashing FFX but it was awesome(not as good as VII but then again what is).

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Pretty much all Final Fantasies after FF VII are better than it. Most people that 'omg i luv ffvii' only do because it was good ages ago/the overrated hype.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Pretty much all Final Fantasies after FF VII are better than it. Most people that 'omg i luv ffvii' only do because it was good ages ago/the overrated hype.
its the cool thing to do imo

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
FFVII is still enjoyable IMO. Although, I , like others, do not understand the bashing of FFX ? Damn pragmatic noobs. It is a visually, and emotionally powerful game. Seriously, what are the complaints ?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
FFVII is still enjoyable IMO. Although, I , like others, do not understand the bashing of FFX ? Damn pragmatic noobs. It is a visually, and emotionally powerful game. Seriously, what are the complaints ?
ff7 is enjoyable but i hate it when fanboys are always like OMG FF7 TEH BEST NO WAIII.

ff8 was abit good but they couldve done better with the relatoinship of rinoa and squall.

ff9 was just great, team dynamics was awesome.

ff10...meh the love between yuna and tidus was sudden and 'what the fuck'.

rikkus hot though.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I played FF7 AFTER 8, 9, 10, and the movie, so it was much worse than I expected (after all the hype). I guess that's why I hold a grudge against it.

Lol I loved FFX (we're talking storyline here, right?) It was like, awesomely awesome and probably my favourite FF. I really liked 8 as well (my first) mm they should've elaborated on Laguna/Squall relationship a lot more though.

Btw FF12 sucked balls lol, I mean it was sorta fun and all but I could never bring myself to play it/finish it. Bullshit storyline imo.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
I played FF7 AFTER 8, 9, 10, and the movie, so it was much worse than I expected (after all the hype). I guess that's why I hold a grudge against it.

Lol I loved FFX (we're talking storyline here, right?) It was like, awesomely awesome and probably my favourite FF. I really liked 8 as well (my first) mm they should've elaborated on Laguna/Squall relationship a lot more though.

Btw FF12 sucked balls lol, I mean it was sorta fun and all but I could never bring myself to play it/finish it. Bullshit storyline imo.
i don't like the setting.
cross between future and fantasy (ff12)

peter22

Banned
HSC
OMG FF8 was honestly the best ever game I have seen. It honestly changed my perceptions regarding gaming. I mean the whole game was like a movie. If only i could get the freedom and time 2 play it all over again.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
OMG FF8 was honestly the best ever game I have seen. It honestly changed my perceptions regarding gaming. I mean the whole game was like a movie. If only i could get the freedom and time 2 play it all over again.
Funnily enough, that's what most of the criticism of the game is based on. It was too much like watching a movie instead of playing an actual game (or so they said). Still, I really liked it.

rokkuguhyo

HSC
I like how FFXII doesn't have that turn-based system, makes the game more interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)