Final word counts? (1 Viewer)

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
*Flutterby* said:
hey im still doin my trials and trying to finish all this shit and work on drama hsc. im dying here!!!
that, i must agree is muchmuchmuch worse
i am being idle. somehow, listening to my neighbours chant indecipherable tunes is so much more captivating than forcing this bull. i expect to pull a close-to-all-nighter tonight. a joyous occasion, one that i expect will haunt me for some time. rambling. it's past midnight. lots of ramble. must... utilise.

FlyinTyger

HSC
lol
funny how so many people are stressing about not finishing but yet still find time to post on the forum :)

dammit
wtf am i doing here ??
damn procrastination =\

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
My major work word count is 7990, and that was after some serious chopping, but that word count still may change.

I'll give you my reflection statement word count later

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
okay all done.

Major Work: 6029
Reflection Statement: 1489

I had to cut for the Reflection Statement, but had to add for my Major Work LOl. Yay!

J

jhakka

If more people said that to me, I would have gotten a special mention in the yearbook this year. :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
my major work - 17,000 words. why did others only write about 7-8k? Wouldnt you get marked down. I dont see how you can have character development in such a short word limit.
Reflection - 1512 (went a bit over)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
uh... this may be a bad time to tell you this... and i hate to be the one to break it to you......but ummm

the word limit for short stories is 8000. minimum 6000 words yea, but MAXIMUM of 8000 words...

Even tho i dont do maths, me thinks 17000 is just a liiiiiitle bitty bit over the word limit? :eek:

your relection statment sounds ok tho... they wont mind is being a few words over. It's the actual MW they they're gonna have a prob with

me could be wrong, of course !!!! :p stranger things have happened...

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Ohhh no! It's due tomorrow for us. Are you sure that's the limit. The thing we got says 16000-8000 words. I know I went a bit over, but I've put it down to 16000 words now. I should be fine.

Aussiechick

HSC
Major work: 7544
Reflection Statement: 1307

I'm happy with that, especially considering my major work first draft was like 9500 words!!

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Errr, 1time, is yours "morality"? Cos that's not 17000 words, that's 7000 (which is fine)

*Flutterby*

fuckfoot said:
that, i must agree is muchmuchmuch worse
i am being idle. somehow, listening to my neighbours chant indecipherable tunes is so much more captivating than forcing this bull. i expect to pull a close-to-all-nighter tonight. a joyous occasion, one that i expect will haunt me for some time. rambling. it's past midnight. lots of ramble. must... utilise.
lol tell me about it. lucky for me i finished drama today and tomorro is my last exam extension handed in and partayyy for my bday all weekend (bday is next mon lol)

*dances*

stazi

Nightman
HSC
monkey - i was just kidding. what did you think? It was very crappy and cheesy but my reflection statement kind of brings definition to it

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Nah, 1time, I liked yours, had a cool, i dunno, "lock stock" vibe or something. Although I thought it ended kinda abruptly. But yeah, I liked it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)