finally found (1 Viewer)

balin.kid

HSC
Ok guys I have finally found a guy that I actually like and wish to stay with for more then a week (as my usual relationships usually last this long) but there is a catch..
He moved to Brisbane today as he was only in Canberra for 15 months... all of his friends think that he will come back within a few months and he is not even really sure of the move himself but he needed to get back to his brother...

We r wondering what we should do with our relationship.. continue or not?? any advise would be most welcome
thanks

fernando

Poo
HSC
N/A
why do u go out with guys for small periods of time? that's so stupid

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
shit, first guy, better make this good.

i say screw it, plenty of fish in the sea. if he wants to stay with you, he can make the effort by renting a house near your area or something.

anyway, don't you have something called the hsc coming up? why are so worried about this right now?

HSC
wuddie said:

i say screw it, plenty of fish in the sea. if he wants to stay with you, he can make the effort by renting a house near your area or something.

anyway, don't you have something called the hsc coming up? why are so worried about this right now?
ahoy hoy
tsk tsk! i agree... i mean trust me, long distance relationships never ever work. do yourself a favour, find some other guy you can canoodle with dont worry! you'll get over it. you dig? its the shit. =]
p.s honey, unless your a drop kick, some guy way over canberra is the least of your concerns

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wuddie said:

because if you don't dedicate all your cognitive resources to the HSC, you will fail at life, right?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
He has already banged the chick who is your equivalent, in Brisbane.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
wuddie said:
is that what happened to you?
yeah, i took drugs, and had other interests apart from the hsc in year 12, and thus failed at life. that seems to be your mindset.

except replace failing at life with being the top marketing student at USYD, having numerous prizes, scholarships, executive positions in societies and diverse jobs, and you get the picture.

may I ask what you do at uni, and at which one, since you concentrated so much on your HSC and have never taken any drugs?

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
stazi said:
yeah, i took drugs, and had other interests apart from the hsc in year 12, and thus failed at life. that seems to be your mindset.

except replace failing at life with being the top marketing student at USYD, having numerous prizes, scholarships, executive positions in societies and diverse jobs, and you get the picture.

may I ask what you do at uni, and at which one, since you concentrated so much on your HSC and have never taken any drugs?
Kesting told us about some guy that took crystal meth before english, and sat there for 2 hours writing his name.

Was it you?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
latvia said:
stazi did u really take drugs?
yes, and I still do on the odd occasion (although not much anymore)

Charity F said:
Don't want to seem rude, but:
Then what in the world are you doing here???
what do you mean? what am i doing on bos? i have a lot of friends on bos, and enjoy talking to people, whether online or offline. I also enjoy helping people. you can be successful and still have time for having a 'life' (and yes i notice the irony of talking about a life and having such a high post count).

Azamakumar said:
Kesting told us about some guy that took crystal meth before english, and sat there for 2 hours writing his name.

Was it you?
I think Kesting made that up - how would he know what drug that person was on, as I doubt the student would have confessed being on drugs :p There were quite a few people who've gotten stoned for their actual exams, though.

Jarsh89

HSC
Yeh, long distance relo's never ever work, im not just saying that. Wait till he finds out where he is going to live before you make a decision.

I got drunk before my trial english exam the other day, spewed up half way through it and fell asleep too, haha. Still did ok tho...

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Charity F said:
yeah well, 8000+ is a lot...

No one can escape hypocrisy.
'Hypocrisy' implies that I don't actually have those qualifications. However, as many forum members know, I actually do possess them.

I have made 5.17 posts/day since joining. On average, I may have spent around 20 minutes/day on this forum (given that some days I don't even check it, whilst others I may spend hours when bored). Even if I was busy 12 hours/day, there are another 4 hours of free time to account for.

Last edited:

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
stazi said:
i have a lot of friends on bos, and enjoy talking to people, whether online or offline. I also enjoy helping people. you can be successful and still have time for having a 'life'

hi stazi^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)