Financial Doom and gloom (1 Viewer)

khosanman

HSC
Everyone graduating from a finance degree, change now!

Everyone currently in a job, look for something else, perhaps in a call centre.

Everyone else, dont hold cash in the banks or under your matress, buy Gold!!!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
My job is guaranteed. It doesn't matter what happens, people will always need medical attention and free syringes.

Hooray.

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
One of the pros of being an auditor... I don't think there's a more secure job in the entire accounting/banking/finance sector..

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Vagabond said:
One of the pros of being an auditor... I don't think there's a more secure job in the entire accounting/banking/finance sector..
Im considering forensic accounting or financial services/planning

how safe would u rate these?

thanks./

rubin

HSC
Vagabond said:
Tax compliance.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Vagabond said:
True that, however our advisory friends aren't so fortunate, about 30 advisory/risk managment staff at EY Sydney were laid off last week...it was quite shocking being a Big4 and all...

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
Minai said:
True that, however our advisory friends aren't so fortunate, about 30 advisory/risk managment staff at EY Sydney were laid off last week...it was quite shocking being a Big4 and all...
Somewhat expected I guess. Given the increasing pressures corporations face now you'd expect them to stop spending on external consultants before they start cutting their own staff...

I don't think any of the big4 advisory is doing well at the moment.

The exception of course being the folks at insolvency who are getting nice pay rises at the moment :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)