Financial Planning & Management: Trends & Ratios (1 Viewer)

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
Hey,

Could someone please outline the sort of things that we should include or write about when commenting on the financial ratios.

Also, for an assessment, I'm asked to outline the trends in accounts recievables, retained earnings etc. It's worth 1/2 a mark each, but what should I be writing about? Should I just be stating that there was a reduction or increase, or should I also state possible reasons for it.

Thanks!

baby girl

HSC
Hey Murf
That helped me out and i didnt even ask the question. Its ppl like u help a girl in need. Thanks!!

Lorie

HSC
hyperbole said:
Hey,

Could someone please outline the sort of things that we should include or write about when commenting on the financial ratios.

Also, for an assessment, I'm asked to outline the trends in accounts recievables, retained earnings etc. It's worth 1/2 a mark each, but what should I be writing about? Should I just be stating that there was a reduction or increase, or should I also state possible reasons for it.

Thanks!

when looking at rotios, benchmarking is important. This can be either compared to the industry or previous years in the company. Comparing and analysing differences in ratios is imporatant, as it is how the business can further judge it's finiancial performance and position.

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
hyperbole said:
Hey,

Thanks!
Check out the resources page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)