Firefox help (1 Viewer)

ReaveR

HSC
Heya,

Updated Firefox to 1.0PR or something similar, and it resetted all my themes settings and extensions, but my main problem is tabbed browsing; I want new links to open up as a tab, but it opens up a new window instead and its pissing me off...I remember in the old Firefox tabbed browsing was an to customise it, but I can't find the options for tabbed browsing anywhere or any extensions. Anyone else update it?

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
hmmm i don't have a problem with it

but i see there's an option
"select new tabs when opening links"

maybe it's that one

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I just upgraded and yes, your extensions either won't work, or need to be updated. This is easily done from the extensions window.

As to tabbed browsing, I don't have a problem either. Either you were using some extension which is now disabled, or you need to fix a preference ...

ReaveR

HSC
Hm, it was an extension in the old Firefox, "Tabbed browser extension by ..."
Tabbed browsing still works, just won't open new links in tabs. Ticked that "select new tabs when opening links" but I can't tell what it does as of yet.

Oh well, thanks anyway.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
ReaveR said:
Hm, it was an extension in the old Firefox, "Tabbed browser extension by ..."
Tabbed browsing still works, just won't open new links in tabs. Ticked that "select new tabs when opening links" but I can't tell what it does as of yet.

Oh well, thanks anyway.
Oh yes, that extension. Just redownload it from the firefox page, there is a version that is compatiable with 1.0PR ...

ReaveR

HSC
Really? Hmm, I couldn't find it, thats why I posted here.
lol Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)