FIRST 30 students get FREE 8Gb USB! English Tutoring OPEN DAY WIN AN IPAD! Hurstville (1 Viewer)

JXZ

HSC
I don't work for Mr Martin Josephs at English Live Tutoring, I just think he's really good tutor thats why Im posting this! :D
I don't get paid either lol.

Many students have gotten over 99 and 99.95 in their ATAR with him.

Only three days starting from tomorrow! Open days:
4 PM - 6 PM Thursday 29th and Friday 30th August
9 AM - 1.30 PM Saturday 31st of August

Enrol in Term 4 for the chance to WIN an iPad
Free 8GB USB Memory Stick (after registering details for help)
There’s also free food lol.

You should go if you want to further your English skills :)

Discover why English Live is the elite English tutoring centre in Sydney! Come and find out how English Live is able to take HSC students to the peak Atar of 99.95! Whatever Year in High School you are, if you want to excel in English and enjoy the subject more, come to one of our Open Days and find out how English Live will help deliver your goals!

Where? 1A/ 124 Forest Road, Hurstville, 2220, NSW
Need direction? http://www.englishlive.com.au/where.asp

More details? http://www.englishlive.com.au/

Have a look at the info on the website and here: Opendays.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: FIRST 30 students get FREE 8Gb USB! English Tutoring OPEN DAY WIN AN IPAD! Hurstv

Tbh, a free 8gb memory stick worth roughly $12 is not going to encourage people to enrol in tutoring. Maybe put out last year's english results that the college achieved?

JXZ

HSC
Re: FIRST 30 students get FREE 8Gb USB! English Tutoring OPEN DAY WIN AN IPAD! Hurstv

Tbh, a free 8gb memory stick worth roughly $12 is not going to encourage people to enrol in tutoring. Maybe put out last year's english results that the college achieved?
Thanks! Well I know that he's taught many 99.95 and over 99 students.

I'm just student there anyway so I'm not sure how many but there's been quite a few

BigBadBader

HSC

If someone were to be able to hack your website and instead of being a douche about it and fucking shit up, and then told you how to fix it would said person get an ipad?

Hypothetical ofcourse

JXZ

HSC

Well I'm just a student there so I'm not the one that has an Ipad to give lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)