First Day of Uni... (1 Viewer)

MailMofo

HSC
Hahah, is that Regina? I had her, she's funny! If someone's phone starts ringing, she starts humming along with the ringtone till they turn it off.
Yeah, she's done that like 3-4 times now.

I feel asleep in her lecture today, you were right, those software classes are worth skipping.

tarson12

HSC
Yeah, she's done that like 3-4 times now.

I feel asleep in her lecture today, you were right, those software classes are worth skipping.
That's good to hear, I decided to skip the lecture altogether today since I really couldn't see myself learning anything from her... is the place still as crowded as hell with people sitting on stairs?

dv3

HSC
is the place still as crowded as hell with people sitting on stairs?

Yes.

I happen to be the one sitting on the stairs. :(

(came in about 10min late due to the horrendous traffic).

HSC
Uni Grad
Just had EDUC1008 tute, kinda confusing cos I haven't had the lecture but I've fixed that now.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
So have you all made friends and such, or are you still walking up to randoms and striking up conversations at lunch / in classes?

There's a handful of people in Biomed I've talked with, but I've only seen them once or twice so I'm hoping that I actually see them again and recognise them!

We'll have heaps buff legs by the end of the degree. haha
yay!! who needs a gym membership anyway?

dv3

HSC
So have you all made friends and such, or are you still walking up to randoms and striking up conversations at lunch / in classes?]

Probably the latter (i.e still walking up to randoms..) but its mainly in lectures, labs etc not so much at lunch.

Maybe we all should have a BOS meeting some time lol

Last edited:
HSC
no not really i mean there were like a few people...but like idk if you call them friends...but uh :uhoh: i have only my high school friend to be with during my breaks who does engineering
1) I guess i just feel a little young when i see a lot of old people in my classes and feel isolated :(
2) my travel time is pretty big that it causes me unable to attend alot of social events, which i dont really mind, but then i guess i do miss the opportunity to meet people
3) im shy and i dont like talking- i mumble everything according to everyone i've spoken to
4) and idk y... but i have a feel that everyone thinks im some azn gangster even when i dont even try or want to dress up like one...hmm...i just hate the mozzies
so...me going to be friendless for a while :cold:
btw um i know this is a really long shot..but um if your a blonde girl here who lives in gosford and was wearing a green jumper...and had class till 6pm last night and took the train home...and if you remember a fat guy at the back of you carriage...yeh um i think he is stalking you...no joke...like srsly...im not kidding at all...but ur probably not on BoS, but if you are on...then i'll be happy to justify why.

Last edited:

-Lemon-

HSC
N/A
btw um i know this is a really long shot..but um if your a blonde girl here who lives in gosford and was wearing a green jumper...and had class till 6pm last night and took the train home...and if you remember a fat guy at the back of you carriage...yeh um i think he is stalking you...no joke...like srsly...im not kidding at all...but ur probably not on BoS, but if you are on...then i'll be happy to justify why.
stop referring to yourself in the third person

HSC
dude... im dead serious. Its not funny and stop trying to put it on me as i wasnt the one stalking her...just because i got the same train home doesnt mean i did...if i was then i wouldnt be posting it. You obviously aint rational at all. Even if it was a joke...it wasnt funny

Last edited:

dv3

HSC
:uhoh: i have only my high school friend to be with during my breaks who does engineering
^

HAHA you sound exactly like me.

Im doing computer science this year (which pretty much has all the same courses as engineering for the first year) so if you see me, say hi :D.

Edit: btw cool username

HSC
i dont do engineering sorry but my friend does and i'll be happy to ask him to say hi for me if he's got the guts :) i do B medical radiation science (diagnostic radiography)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
emmcyclopedia said:
So have you all made friends and such, or are you still walking up to randoms and striking up conversations at lunch / in classes?
Never close yourself off to randoms :)

MailMofo

HSC
^

HAHA you sound exactly like me.

Im doing computer science this year (which pretty much has all the same courses as engineering for the first year) so if you see me, say hi :D.

Edit: btw cool username
You wouldn't happen to be of Indian decent would you?

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Hey, a BOS meet @ UNCLE would be sweet guys!

We should get one rolling sometime in the next couple of weeks before things get hectic =)

Garrr, I'm heading in for a maths tute / lecture this arvo... finishes at 8pm... =|

Anyone else doing MATH1110?

MailMofo

HSC
Hey, a BOS meet @ UNCLE would be sweet guys!

We should get one rolling sometime in the next couple of weeks before things get hectic =)

Garrr, I'm heading in for a maths tute / lecture this arvo... finishes at 8pm... =|

Alot of people have been complaining that MATH1110 is overly hard so I'm dreading having to do it next semester. :(

dv3

HSC

Yep I am. I also have that same tutt/lecture that finishes at 8 too.

Maybe i'll see you there :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)