shady145

Banned
HSC
i am indeed :)

where r u coming from thats 800km away? o_O
ahh k cool... what you doing?

New Zealand?
lol

Nah... have you heard of Tweed heads? Oo its right near the NSW/QLD border... i live near there... will be coming to syd middle of february somtime... hope sydney isnt as bad as im told it is XD

philphie

Banned
HSC
when you say the border i can just imagine you jumping over an imaginary line created by two different shades of grass haha. Sydney isn't bad, just depends on how she treats you.

shady145

Banned
HSC
when you say the border i can just imagine you jumping over an imaginary line created by two different shades of grass haha. Sydney isn't bad, just depends on how she treats you.
ahah... nah there is a big electric fences that stop people from passing the border :)
But really its just road you dnt even notice you change states XD

i hope she's nice to me

Winn

HSC
I think I will be joining the lonely-first-years club. :eek:

philphie

Banned
HSC
ahah... nah there is a big electric fences that stop people from passing the border :)
But really its just road you dnt even notice you change states XD

i hope she's nice to me
haha ok, now i'm imagining Mexicans crossing the border which i have actually seen first hand. if you've got the street smarts she'll treat you plenty nice

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
shady ive been to tweed heads 4 times now.... when i was in the car going to and from gold coast in 2000, and also in 2008 :)
what have you been told about sydney? seriously theres nothing wrong with it. its the western suburbs that youve got to watch out for.
i put my first preference as B commerce/B science at USYD so yeahhh hopefully ill get that, although im worried i wont because i only made the cut off by .60

haha i thought this too :)

shady145

Banned
HSC
haha ok, now i'm imagining Mexicans crossing the border which i have actually seen first hand. if you've got the street smarts she'll treat you plenty nice
lolol... okay i'll see how she goes when i move there

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
ahh k cool... what you doing?

lol

Nah... have you heard of Tweed heads? Oo its right near the NSW/QLD border... i live near there... will be coming to syd middle of february somtime... hope sydney isnt as bad as im told it is XD
I used to live near there (in PMQ). Which USYD campus are you at?

shady145

Banned
HSC
shady ive been to tweed heads 4 times now.... when i was in the car going to and from gold coast in 2000, and also in 2008 :)
what have you been told about sydney? seriously theres nothing wrong with it. its the western suburbs that youve got to watch out for.
i put my first preference as B commerce/B science at USYD so yeahhh hopefully ill get that, although im worried i wont because i only made the cut off by .60
aww you should get in... get any bonus points?

:O car all the way from sydney to the goldcoast? :(

well friends just tell me its too crouded, its a shithole :eek: and other descriptions alike XD

and my mum doesnt want me living(not that its going to stop me) in the south western suburbs/near parra

haha i thought this too :)
thats actually what i was trying to describe :D

philphie

Banned
HSC
off... its cheapest lol
haha what suburb? western sydney isn't that bad if you know what you're doing but seeing how you're not from Sydney i'd say it would probably be wise to stay away unless you're with me

shady145

Banned
HSC
haha what suburb? western sydney isn't that bad if you know what you're doing but seeing how you're not from Sydney i'd say it would probably be wise to stay away unless you're with me
i still have to sort that out... going for a sharehouse... (i get youth allowance :eek:)
ok lol, thanks for the advice

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
aww you should get in... get any bonus points?

:O car all the way from sydney to the goldcoast? :(

well friends just tell me its too crouded, its a shithole :eek: and other descriptions alike XD

and my mum doesnt want me living(not that its going to stop me) in the south western suburbs/near parra

thats actually what i was trying to describe :D

hmm well im not sure if USYD gives out bonus points but hopefully they do... and if so, ill get them for Band 6s in Maths and Bio, and possibly for Band 5s in Chem and Business studies, and Band E3 in MX1

yep by car.. my parents were tightasses and didnt want to pay for plane tixx at that time of year (summer holidays)

i understand why ur mum doesnt want you to live in parra/western suburbs. i seriously hate it out here, so many dirty people, id much rather live further east.

i saw this piece of paper on a pole in broadway that was advertising an apartment in chippendale for rent, i think it was $170 a week which is pretty good. it even said "perfect for uni students" because it was close to usyd, uts and notre dame. although it might be a little further for UNSW

philphie

Banned
HSC
a lot of unsw students live in Kensington, but pretty pricey

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
seriously i dont understand how some students do it. i just did a search for places for rent around USYD, and most of them were $300 for only 1 bedroom... so imagine if you wanted to share with 3 people or so, how much more expensive it would be. and you've also got to pay for groceries and other stuff. how the hell do they do it? i dont think youth allowance gives that much, and they can only work so many hours per week

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)