first day (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
I can't wait till all the first yearers stop taking up my seat on the 891 to uni and back! I also can't wait for all of them to stop queuing for their ID cards/diaries so I can get mine!

gman03

HSC
I have no guts to have uni food for first week. I will cry.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
RCMasterAA said:
I can't wait till all the first yearers stop taking up my seat on the 891 to uni and back! I also can't wait for all of them to stop queuing for their ID cards/diaries so I can get mine!
YES!
Stupid annoying first years pushing people to get on the Buses

HSC
oh tell me about it... first day at uni.. it was so crowded. hopefully it will get better soon. I know heaps of ppl will start missing on lectures/tuts soon enough.

magchem07

Open Up!
HSC
I had all my 4 lecs! I had class since 9 till 8 pm !maths,bio,chem,spanish

lucky there was no tute 4 maths!

lecs were a bit boring ,my bio lec was so hot! and I prefer to take my shoes off! but didnt!:(

spanish was the last one and we had lots of fun!

although i got home like a dead body by 9.45 but I love Uni as far as there would be no exam! :rolleyes:

elfm

HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
man there was soo many more people than i expected for GEOS1701...there mustve been more than 150 students in there
i only expected 50
but that lecture was pretty good
dude.. there were A LOT more than 150 students there lol.

yeah i'm also waiting a little while before i get my ID card. there seems to be a huge queue there every hour of the day >_<

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol, I only had 1 lec today, though had about 4 yesterday..

Man the uni was totally packed today, and yeah I know, some lecturers can't be bothered to use their microphones, so it is quite hard to hear.

hahah, just a note, if you want to act as a second year or up, just don't carry the unsw map around, if you need to find where your next class is, find it up during the end of ur lecture. For you find alot of 'older' students tend to have dark faces whenever they see ppl holding maps/timetables....jeez, it's almost like Year 7 repeated, except you see oldies in your classes as well.

Oh and also, if you want to get ur ID card, either turn up at uni before 8am, or after 7pm. Then you'll avoid the crowds. Though I got mine way before o-week...

elfm

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Lol, I only had 1 lec today, though had about 4 yesterday..

Man the uni was totally packed today, and yeah I know, some lecturers can't be bothered to use their microphones, so it is quite hard to hear.

hahah, just a note, if you want to act as a second year or up, just don't carry the unsw map around, if you need to find where your next class is, find it up during the end of ur lecture. For you find alot of 'older' students tend to have dark faces whenever they see ppl holding maps/timetables....jeez, it's almost like Year 7 repeated, except you see oldies in your classes as well.

Oh and also, if you want to get ur ID card, either turn up at uni before 8am, or after 7pm. Then you'll avoid the crowds. Though I got mine way before o-week...
if you can't hear, and the seats at the front are filled up - complain to the lecturer... you're paying your expensive fees to listen and learn.

i don't really look down upon 1st years, and i'm sure the majority of people don't... we're probably just looking at you because we think you might need some help.

and sif i'm gonna stay that late/go that early to get an ID card! i don't even use my id card for anything worthwhile.. lol.

gman03

HSC
Man, yesterday I walked RIGHT past a group of girls looking for G25 of EE&T building (and of course I know where it is). I walked past them in an unnecessary slow fashion to see if they need help. Nope they use the Campus map. I thought "great guns, people are becoming independent and use their brains." The moment I praised the first yearers another muscular *lost* first yearer man walked past them and the group IMMEDIATELY ask him where fuk room is?!? :p I guess I am darked face (if that means no one asks me for direction) [comment]should have grow some manboobs[/comment]

Then today an middle age lady approach me (yay!?!?) and asked me how to get to Webster from matthews. I told her to walk down and then left and then down and then left and then down and then straight till she is inbetween two huge buildings and webster is on her right... Then one of my pal told her "you know is near red centre".... "Red Centre? I know where that is... Thank you" and walked off.... what? you mean I should've said Red-Centre instead of the long and complicated directions?

From that moment, I realised I will NEVER be a yellow shirters.

/end second day rant

doctordev

HSC
well, you gotta hear this then. I am an international in first year but i found a ukrainian woman in the red centre and she asked me how to get her fees done. She looked so desperately lost that i felt it my duty as a fellow international to guide her to the student central, then to the post office and then to ANZ. Felt so happy being a good samaritan.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
doctordev said:
well, you gotta hear this then. I am an international in first year but i found a ukrainian woman in the red centre and she asked me how to get her fees done. She looked so desperately lost that i felt it my duty as a fellow international to guide her to the student central, then to the post office and then to ANZ. Felt so happy being a good samaritan.
lol shouldve asked me, i speak that language

HSC
Raginsheep said:
The packed one in Keith Burrows? Yup.
haha i was in that one, you might of seen a guy run in 30min late having a "oh fuck" look on his face, that was me

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
elfm said:
dude.. there were A LOT more than 150 students there lol.

yeah i'm also waiting a little while before i get my ID card. there seems to be a huge queue there every hour of the day >_<
yeh geos is pretty full. Heaps of architecture/town planning people. I feel out of place.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
Does anyone know why they evacuated Matthews today?
:S

We were in there 10-11 & 12-1 and it was fine, I guess it was later than that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)