First Kiss :) (1 Viewer)

travelinchick07

HSC
In year 5/6 at the back of a golf club during a christmas party. - I don't generally count it

or

My friend that I met 4 years ago at a camp drove down to visit, and we went to the movies, and after-woods he asked me if he could kiss me.

layla_xox

HSC
Epic fail; it was a friends' thing, he's a 1.5 years younger than me (I'm sixteen,you do the math), and now I'm utterly head over heels for him (the kiss was epic, though) ... and we haven't spoken in about five months because he is an utter jerk, and has changed too much ...

Unless you're aware of what's gonna happen, I'd recommend not hooking up with a friend (esp. first time), because that can can deteriorate your relationship, unless he's a normal guy and would actually ask you out after that kiss (TWICE!) :love:

Yeah, I know, I'm a bit stupid for kissing the same guy twice when he's not my boyfriend, but I'm equally stupid for thinking that something could ever happen between us ...
:eek:

Ritard_

Banned
HSC
Epic fail; it was a friends' thing, he's a 1.5 years younger than me (I'm sixteen,you do the math), and now I'm utterly head over heels for him (the kiss was epic, though) ... and we haven't spoken in about five months because he is an utter jerk, and has changed too much ...

Unless you're aware of what's gonna happen, I'd recommend not hooking up with a friend (esp. first time), because that can can deteriorate your relationship, unless he's a normal guy and would actually ask you out after that kiss (TWICE!) :love:

Yeah, I know, I'm a bit stupid for kissing the same guy twice when he's not my boyfriend, but I'm equally stupid for thinking that something could ever happen between us ...
:eek:
jesus christ it was a kiss and he is 14 lol

what a freak

and you wonder why he doesnt want to go out with you

(kissing doesnt mean he wants to be your boyfriend, it means he wants to kiss/fuck you)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

= pedophile.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
layla sounds like the kind of chick who would slit your throat in the night because you said "how ya garn?" to the girl at maccas

layla_xox

HSC
jesus christ it was a kiss and he is 14 lol

what a freak

and you wonder why he doesnt want to go out with you

(kissing doesnt mean he wants to be your boyfriend, it means he wants to kiss/fuck you)
I'm aware. The question asked what my first kiss was like, so I answered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)