'First Nations' - Australian indigenous political party (1 Viewer)

murphyad

HSC
http://www.firstnationspoliticalparty.org/about.html

Check out the flag.

I don't really see how forming a political party focused on Aboriginal advocacy is prima facie racist though - it's like saying that a gay-rights group is inherently anti-hetero. Of course, their policy proposals might be in some way racist, but this party's online manifesto is a nebulous POS.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
i just apply the minority golden rule to deciding whether or not something is racist

the golden rule is if to ask yourself is if white people did it, would minorities be calling it racist?

if whites had a political party similiar to this one centred around furthering their own ethnic interests, would boongs be calling it racist

yes/no

racist is pretty much a meaningless word coined by a german-jewish quack called magnus hirschfield and its purpose is a political hammer against white people so my recommendation is just to either not use it at all or adopt it to use as a political hammer against non-white people

Last edited:

S4Saustralia

HSC
can you link me to where they discriminate against white people?

It is not racist to create a group to support a culture.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
Why don't we just allow people to secede and they can have their nation in the middle of australia and we can have libertopia in the eastern suburbs

qfa380

HSC
Why don't we just allow people to secede and they can have their nation in the middle of australia and we can have libertopia in the eastern suburbs
I like this idea, but they're everywhere. Aboriginal Republic of Redfern?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
The only problem is his quote that the government has been creating a "systematic genocide" towards the Aboriginal peoples. That may have been true during the early days where British Columbia had a huge influence on early life in Australia, but every since the referrendum and furthermore the abolishment of the White Australia Policy, things have been looking up for Indigenous Australians.

Rudd gave a great apology on behalf of those previously in the wrong and which many Aboriginal people, or so I understand, perceive to absolve many of the wrongs made. It seems like this party's leader has a big grudge... because, quite frankly, Indigenous Australians have perfectly equal rights and better support in times of distress than non-Indigenous Australians.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I like this idea, but they're everywhere. Aboriginal Republic of Redfern?
Same type of person that would join One Nation.

"It will give people an alternative to the two wishy-washy parties that have dealt with my people since 1901 and delivered policies of self-destruction and systematic genocide,"
You hear that? It's okay to blame modern Australia for the wrongs of the past ~because we had something to do with it~

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
The only problem is his quote that the government has been creating a "systematic genocide" towards the Aboriginal peoples. That may have been true during the early days where British Columbia had a huge influence on early life in Australia, but every since the referrendum and furthermore the abolishment of the White Australia Policy, things have been looking up for Indigenous Australians.

Rudd gave a great apology on behalf of those previously in the wrong and which many Aboriginal people, or so I understand, perceive to absolve many of the wrongs made. It seems like this party's leader has a big grudge... because, quite frankly, Indigenous Australians have perfectly equal rights and better support in times of distress than non-Indigenous Australians.
Canadian aboriginals are not that bad.

OMFG7891

HSC
Same type of person that would join One Nation.

"It will give people an alternative to the two wishy-washy parties that have dealt with my people since 1901 and delivered policies of self-destruction and systematic genocide,"
You hear that? It's okay to blame modern Australia for the wrongs of the past ~because we had something to do with it~
I don't think he's trying to blame modern Australia, it's just that when it comes down to it, while things have gotten better for Aboriginal people they're still not what they should be. I mean, just look at the comments in this thread, they're still not seen as equals by mainstream society. On the other hand I think it's stupid when minorities blame all their troubles on white people instead of looking for a solution to it. But hopefully this party is an attempt for a solution.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
There are many nice Aboriginals out there but we are constantly subjected to a large majority of bad ones.

For example we provided free housing for many of them and they completely trashed the houses and ripped them to shreds. They ripped the floor boards up and used the to create fires in the middle of the living rooms.

It would be understandable if it were Aboriginals who never lived like Westerners but these ones lived as westerners and torn the place up. That shows that theres not just something wrong with our attitude but also with them and their need to adjust. They are lucky that we weren't as terrible as the american's were to the native indians and that they were able to survive.

I don't believe we as a people should be held responsible for the past. The issue lies with past governments and powers not us.

The part aboriginals seem to be among the worst. They want everything for nothing and anything that doesn't go their way is blamed upon racism.

I know some ace part aboriginals :) but if you spend a day out west or in redfern you will understand just how the aboriginal stereotype is perpectuated. You'll also see the basis behind it.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
both parties have to work together to improve their life standards and quality.

Lentern

HSC
Deal, don't come knocking at Guildford when the sea levels start rising.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
can you link me to where they discriminate against white people?

It is not racist to create a group to support a culture.
oh you fucking hypocrite yet it would be horrifically racist to create a 'yay white people' group wouldn't it

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
even though we tried to do that in Australia between 1901 - 1070

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)