First-year IT Camp 2005 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordie

HSC
Sigh. Looked at jacee's photos and i'm not clearly in any. I'm either behind someone, facing teh other way, or part of a huge crowd and u can only just make me out sorta. I'm not loved :(

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
jordie said:
Sigh. Looked at jacee's photos and i'm not clearly in any. I'm either behind someone, facing teh other way, or part of a huge crowd and u can only just make me out sorta. I'm not loved :(
i am only in one , and about 100 meters away

hys

auscentral.com|auspal.com
davidgock said:
hahaha.. mmm..
i got rallisport 2 with that :D as well as "microsoft onenote" --> http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7136487409&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT
i don't think you should be that excited about one note, microsoft was giving it out for free to everyone who attended the office 2003 launch at the hordern pavillion.. and i can say it's pretty much useless i don't see the point of it at all... but yeah good door stopper though..

so anyone wanna buy me lunch or dinner .. they can have my one note ... lol

and i'm amazed how many pages this thread has grown to .. by the way how many people here are from B.Sci.IT ?? or is there a thread of that already ?

hys

auscentral.com|auspal.com
i gave away all my camp cash the nite before .. 6000+ worth of it ..

i was amazed how some acted as slaves for those paper notes ...

Osiris8732

SashatheMan said:
shore there is , that means i can sell half the shit i got and get some money for it
i was being sarcastic...
showing how stupid hys is for saying not to get excited about One Note. When in the end it was sold for $53. Which would make it one of the best prizes there was...

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Osiris8732 said:
i was being sarcastic...
showing how stupid hys is for saying not to get excited about One Note. When in the end it was sold for $53. Which would make it one of the best prizes there was...
i reckon if i sold my diary i would make 50 bucks , but i am using it

m1nx

HSC
SashatheMan said:
i reckon if i sold my diary i would make 50 bucks , but i am using it
just being helpful, you can get another one from the union :rolleyes:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
m1nx said:
just being helpful, you can get another one from the union :rolleyes:
nah i am not tlaking about the UTS diaries, i won this diary at IT camp thats R.R.P at $130, its even got a warranty and sais Italian lether. only catch is , its rated 2002, but u can change the sheets to make it the year it is currntly.

lol if i wanted to sell my UTS diary my opening bid would be at Free diary and 5 bucks if yuo take it from me.

S

Shuter

hys said:
i gave away all my camp cash the nite before .. 6000+ worth of it ..

i was amazed how some acted as slaves for those paper notes ...
You're cool man, what did you end up with at the end of the camp? Oh wait, nothing.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
You're cool man, what did you end up with at the end of the camp? Oh wait, nothing.

sell nothing on ebay. i hear its worth big money to sell useless shit from camp on ebay

oceanstar

HSC
I'm going to be doing this course too this year. I don't have any friends or know anyone that are going to do this course so I'll be going to this camp knowing no-one. And I have suspicions that people that do IT are usually guys. So I'm rather negative about this camp too! T_T

buy me LOVER

HSC
oceanstar said:
I'm going to be doing this course too this year. I don't have any friends or know anyone that are going to do this course so I'll be going to this camp knowing no-one. And I have suspicions that people that do IT are usually guys. So I'm rather negative about this camp too! T_T
What course are you doing oceanstar? I'm in exactly the same boat as you! Hopefully we're not the only girls going! I'm not really looking forward to it but my friends are telling me to be open-minded and maybe things wont be as bad as i think they'll be! Lets hope for the best :)

ztrask02

Professional Expert
HSC
Hey girls, wrong attitude.

You've gotta go to camp assuming its going to be the best time ever. Because even if it isn't, i'll be there to laugh at you or something. Well, i wouldn't laugh at you... much... and stuff.

Come along anyways, because isn't it better to not know anyone at camp, but know people when uni starts, than get to uni having missed a rocking time, *and* not knowing anyone?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Well, the whole point of the camp is to meet new people and make new friends. So try and make some friends at the camp because those are the people you'll see in your subjects (at least for the first year). If you don't make friends at the camp, then you'll be going to uni on the first day without knowing anyone, so my point is that you'll still be worried and stuff, so I'm sure the camp will help.

Well, assuming you're both girls, I guess you can make friends with each other! There you go :D. I'm sure there will be other girls and guys there you can make friends with.

buy me LOVER

HSC
All of it just seems a bit daunting. But I guess uni is all about experiencing new things, new friends etc… will definitely make the most of it!

Hanzo

HSC
shiet i havnt been to a camp since PRIMaRY SCHOOL

good thing for me.. im not a recent schoool leaver so camp is optional for mee..
and i dont think i'll b going..
u dont need to goto the camp to make friends..
i'll be your frend !
lol

peace^^

peace^^

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You should come along anyways! Camp is not optional for you.

Please use the First-year IT Camp 2006 thread for further discussions about IT Camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)