First-year IT Camp 2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
joolee said:
hey my friend was in emu 3 his names henry troung, you know him? =P
yeh, i think i remember him. a quiet guy tho.

Aiham said:
And yeah, I was in Emu 3 aswell if anyone cares.
o rly?

oceanstar said:
Me too!~ I hate English!!! And we have to write 2 bloody essays. It's STUPID!! And I'm not in the mood to go back to the city so soon. I still need rest.
2 essays z.z stupid me hoping that i would never touch any english related subject after english advanced.

jasee said:
So, how many of you guys will wear your Macquarie Bank bags to uni? :p

Well, I know you're all waiting for pics, so here are some from my selection:

http://jconnected.net/photos/ITOCamp06/

Enjoy!
this one disappeared: http://jconnected.net/photos/ITOCamp06/pages/DSC02303.htm good work though jase! yay im in about 4 of them.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
The English test is really easy and stupid, so don't worry =p. I'll consider the zip/upload thing.

Jamsi

HSC
Yeah, remember Mikea (spelling? NFI) wrote "I am a fish" and passed on his ..

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Aiham said:
And yeah, I was in Emu 3 aswell if anyone cares.
i was pretty quiet as well in emu 3 for the first day. oh wait a sec, your the guy who said you'd go to the dance party to check it out, then said you will come back when you became bored.. i think i remember you.

umm i'm the one circled in jase's pic: REMOVED 27/02/06

while im at pb, i'm the one on the right: REMOVED 27/02/06 (thats probably a better pic

Last edited:

Aiham

HSC
N/A
Yep that's me, and yeah I remember you.

And I ended up not coming back, ended up staying over there until the morning. Lol.

HSC
i was in a few photos (five i think). dunno how
btw huratio, one of the pics i'm in is the one u posted. i'm the girl in the blue/black/white shirt with black pants in that pic.
(god i looked embarrising)

Last edited:

joolee

HSC
and again, dont forget to say hi to me if you see me tomorrow at the exam.. lol this sounds like the hsc.

and yer, im on the pic too. henry is cool he aint realli quiet if you get to know him =P btw anyone have a viet dude named phuc in their cabin? lol.. i love that guy's name.. i asked for his name tag n stuck it above mine so it looked like phuc julie haha =P

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Aiham said:
Yep that's me, and yeah I remember you.

And I ended up not coming back, ended up staying over there until the morning. Lol.
and i ended up going to the dance party instead of staying in the cabin eventualy.

joolee said:
and again, dont forget to say hi to me if you see me tomorrow at the exam.. lol this sounds like the hsc.
which one are you in that pic julie?

i won't have the aid of a nametag tomorrow =O

Last edited:

joolee

HSC
huratio - did you stay up after the dance party? i was one of the asians in the dance party, we formed a lil circle. i was hangin around henry all the time if you still cant figure

buy me LOVER

HSC
jasee said:
The English test is really easy and stupid, so don't worry =p. I'll consider the zip/upload thing.
Is the English test compulsary? I just think it isn't necessary... are there any consequences if i don't do it?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
joolee said:
huratio - did you stay up after the dance party? i was one of the asians in the dance party, we formed a lil circle. i was hangin around henry all the time if you still cant figure
nah i didn't, went back to my cabin..

at the dance party i was part of the larger asian group which appeared and disappeared at random times of the night.. yeh i remember you group tho, your group joined up with jase (the asian one) and mark i think

Jamsi

HSC
buy me LOVER said:
Is the English test compulsary? I just think it isn't necessary... are there any consequences if i don't do it?
Yes its compulsary and trust me you shouldn't have a problem. It's there for people who really have troubles with English, I didn't notice any spelling mistakes in your post so don't worry :)

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes, the English test is compulsory as your sheet says, so go do it.

buy me LOVER

HSC
Jamsi said:
Yes its compulsary and trust me you shouldn't have a problem. It's there for people who really have troubles with English, I didn't notice any spelling mistakes in your post so don't worry :)
I just don’t see the point of sitting a test that I’m not going to benefit from. The sheet states that ‘special conditions may not be granted’ if you choose not to sit the test… but I’m not eligible for any special conditions anyway- English is my first language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)