First year students! (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
If any good has come from this its that we've establish your not evangelical, which is always a positive.

just-a-stranger

a humble child of God
HSC
Evan11 said:
sydney is a dead set quality uni tho, like in all honesty come on. its just where its at.
i have a feeling that one of these days i'd have to agree with this..

doink

Clone
HSC
Anyone else think first week was a complete joke? My two maths classes are so easy that I have decided to not listen in lectures and have done the first 5 weeks of tut work already. Professional Engineering is equally a joke including a library quiz (lol) and then there is an english skills assessment which some people are actually studying for (lol). Intro to Eng is like being spoon fed physics and maths i know from last year and Accounting is something new and exciting so its the only mildly difficult subject i have which is overcome with some studying (not like im doing any for other subjects)

And my course is meant to be hard first year?

HSC
I hate trekking out to the Merewether building. Buuut since changing my timetable I no longer have to go to the Mackie bldg which kinda scared me cos I had to cross a street to get to it :eek:. I've transferred to the sexy quad now. :shy:

Oh and on my previous timetable I would have had to run from Mackie to Merewether - not good!

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
Oh I can't wait some of the first year mid semester tests to come out, that will show the smart asses who think its easy that uni actually needs work. Make sure you get all your tute participation marks cause you need them

ballin

Banned
HSC
its been pretty sweet so far. im compiling a list of things to do when i get bored at lectures: 1- observe the quality, 2 - fantasise about DBM's manboobies..mmmm

doink

Clone
HSC
Raven3333 said:
Oh I can't wait some of the first year mid semester tests to come out, that will show the smart asses who think its easy that uni actually needs work. Make sure you get all your tute participation marks cause you need them
I am doing lots of work, just saying that it hasn't gotten challenging yet and im doing alot more than others in my classes yet i am getting bored since it is repeating information that i studied for hours on end in year 12.

kokodamonkey

HSC
ballin said:
its been pretty sweet so far. im compiling a list of things to do when i get bored at lectures: 1- observe the quality, 2 - fantasise about DBM's manboobies..mmmm
i spend my lectures on facebook and msn.. its time well spent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)