Five teens die in worst smash ever seen (1 Viewer)

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
~advanced driver training~

instead of (barely) supervised by downy parents and taught how to drive straight but not what to do ~if~ something goes wrong~

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
instead of 50hrs driving straight on a road then sick fuck yeah got my lice4nce, off to fuck around with no idea of

how to regain control when i fuck up
how to not lose control in the first place
basic dynamics of car handling on various surfaces

etc

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Re: i'm going to hell

Not only were they driving a car (which is directly linked to global warming)

they knocked over a tree, releasing its carbon stores and undoing all the work that trees do to fight global warming

string up the survivor from the nearest tree (as long as you don't harm the tree)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Aurions don't weigh 2 tonnes brosef. An XR6 is no more powerful than a standard falcon. If they banned them from P platers the Aurion would be too. It's irrelevant though, a corolla with 70 kW/tonne can do 140.
Good point.
Most car's can reach that speed. It has nothing to do with cars being dangerous and everything about the irresponsible drivers.

mr_robato

HSC
Ahh man that sucks you had to wait, but still it's lucky you only have 50. I got my 120 hours in about 6 months; you shouldn't have any problems getting them quickly.
Yeah man! Fifty hours seems like a walk in the park compared to you guys.

Bloody hoons.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
The kid had four times the legal limit of blood alcohol for adult drivers.

Driver in Vic crash 'over alcohol limit'

The young driver who killed himself and four others in a horror smash in northern Melbourne was nearly four times over the legal drinking limit for a fully-licensed driver, police say.

But as a P-plater he should not have had any alcohol in his system at all.

A toxicology test into 19-year-old Steven Johnstone has shown his blood alcohol level was 0.19, Deputy Commissioner of road policing Ken Lay says.

The state's legal limit for a fully-licensed driver is 0.05.

Mr Johnstone's 2007 Ford Falcon XR6 smashed into a tree in Mill Park on Sunday morning at 140km/h.

Five people, including Mr Johnstone, died.

One teenage girl, 15-year-old Elissa Iannetta, survived.

Mr Lay said it was a desperately sad situation.

"Certainly, our investigation is indicating very high speed, they're indicating abhorrent behaviour," he told Fairfax Radio Network on Wednesday.

"This is about a particular group of drivers that simply do not play by the rules."

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Again, who cares if they were over the legal limit. It's not news that drink-driving kills.

Thanks for deleting both of my posts.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A

they knocked over a tree, releasing its carbon stores and undoing all the work that trees do to fight global warming

string up the survivor from the nearest tree (as long as you don't harm the tree)
I agree.

They should have walked home. However, as we know, the food which we consume releases CO2 in the growing and transporting process causing climate change. As they were epic bogans, they probably consumed meat four to five times per week, around 300 to 500 grams at a time.

So really, in terms of the grander scale, it's probably the best outcome possible. Except for the tree: RIP tree.

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
is true, its hard to maintain a good level of alcohol intake when you are having to change gears and steer

Bereie

HSC

No sympathy will be had in this thread. I'm glad to see such an anti-drink driving atmosphere on BoS. :)

CIV1501

Banned
HSC
oh what

i drink drive all the time

i just dont see why we should give sympathy to people who die whilst doing so

Boxes

Banned
HSC
oh what

i drink drive all the time

i just dont see why we should give sympathy to people who die whilst doing so
i can see what you're saying. i don't really give a fuck when sombody i don't know dies, but still, i wouldn't really laugh.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
the fact that they turned out to be drunk just makes the alcohol tributes even more hilarious

Name_Taken

HSC

zstar

HSC
N/A
Every single one of those mourners should be executed for stupidity.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)