FML my sem 1 2011 timetable is a piece of shit thread (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Just try not to fall into the habit of relying on them for all your friend stuff. Make sure you meet as many people as you can.
Haha, we only share 3 lectures and a tutorial though I think. I'll definitely be out and about friend-searching.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Definitely do. When I came into my course, I only new one other person. Now I'm friends with over a hundred.

Lou283

HSC
I have re-arranged my timetable and its slightly better:
Monday 12 - 6 with no breaks =(
Tuesday 5 - 8
Thursday 9 - 1

I guess that's the best I can ask for. I either do back to back on a Monday or have a 5 hour gap.

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the timetable page?
Or does anyone have the excel file they could please send me?

Jaz123

HSC
Is anyone else having trouble viewing the timetable page?
Or does anyone have the excel file they could please send me?
Yes I'm having the same trouble as well! I was starting to think it was just me but thankfully not! Does anyone know whats going on and when we can view the timetable again soon???

astroe

HSC
I'm confused. I've just accepted my offer to Macquarie and am going into 2nd year, but does that mean you guys have already picked out your units/class sessions already?
If so then I'm going to get super shit class times! :(

I don't even know what units I'm going to do because I haven't received credit for what I've done so bleh.

Odyssey2001

HSC
Yes I'm having the same trouble as well! I was starting to think it was just me but thankfully not! Does anyone know whats going on and when we can view the timetable again soon???
My timetable page isn't working either, I'm assuming they're fixing up some last minute changes (?). It should be up tomorrow but if not when you enrol in the classes on e-student on Friday it shows you on there when the classes are and you can work it out from there, that is if the timetable page isn't up by then.

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
My timetable page isn't working either, I'm assuming they're fixing up some last minute changes (?). It should be up tomorrow but if not when you enrol in the classes on e-student on Friday it shows you on there when the classes are and you can work it out from there, that is if the timetable page isn't up by then.
I still need the timetable now to decide which units to enroll in. I've already selected around 10-12 units i wouldn't mind doing this year but I need the timetable to be able to decide which units will work best together in both semesters this year. Enrolment closes tonight and they haven't made the timetable page available today or yesterday :mad:

audioxdoll

HSC
does anyone know what time the class registration opens? is it midnight or sometime in the morning? thanks.

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
This appeared when i went to register in classes...

"Class Registration for Undergraduate re-enrolling students will be available Wednesday 6 February AEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) (S13098)"

I was under the impression we could register on the 28th January...

Snooty

HSC
Nah should be tonight. The MY CLASSES tab can already be accessed but registration is disabled atm. Besides...there is no Wednesday 6th of February this year.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)