Folio thread (1 Viewer)

S13WPN

HSC
yeh i dunno about uni, might just work next year... i could never convince myself to do something early, i find i work best under pressure. or maybe i just dont know any different

S13WPN

HSC
fuck it im goin to bed. hope everyone gets it done...

Last edited:

chamelia

HSC
I handed mine in 5pm Sunday...worked to the very last minute and could have added more little bits and pieces...then that night stayed up doing my art major and slept only half an hour,...

...set everythign up today..took me abotu an hour and MARKERS COME TOMORROW!!! eeeh

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
URGENT NOTE TO ALL: as u may have found out when u handed ur work in, u signed a notice stating that u did not work after sunday the 28th, hence, u completed all work at midnight, failure to comply with this could result in u recieveing a zero mark for the course and hence not getting a hsc....

i therefore advise u all 2....edit ur posts (or delete em) as u were all good people like me and glued in ur last sheet at 11:59 on sunday night......

i also did this and then stayed up all nite to ah.....watch the cricket

on a brighter note, congrats 2 finishing, now everyone work towards the exam which counts for more than u think....

Rachel_M

Rachel_M
HSC
dawso said:
URGENT NOTE TO ALL: as u may have found out when u handed ur work in, u signed a notice stating that u did not work after sunday the 28th, hence, u completed all work at midnight, failure to comply with this could result in u recieveing a zero mark for the course and hence not getting a hsc....

we never had to sign anything except saying that we handed it in....were we meant to? our teacher didn't mention anything about it...

chamelia

HSC
Yeh Id say its all included in the details of that, you def would have signed for that or ur teacher is jeapardising your marks ...and they wouldnt have done that

nicholaswisniew

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
nay (in my opinion)...

The time plan is used to set out the entire time period that your project runs. It should include goals, what you actually did and when you plan to do other things in future. There are many ways of setting it out, whether you include the school week, dates, times, whatever suits you and is able to show your learning type.

Then the action plan is showing what you actually did. This should show the developement of the project.

So for example: In my time plan I wrote that I wanted to start production of my wooden part of my project at the end of Term 1. But I only started that part during week 2, term 2. So I drew an arrow showing when it actually started. Meanwhile on my action plan, I explained why I hadn't started and for what what reasons.

You should also make each of the plans, in fact all your plan easily understandable, and perhaps even colour coded or whatever makes it easy for you and for the markers to understand. As well, you should evaluate all the plans once you have done them.

I feel like a teacher here... oh well, but i hope that helps.. Well, at least that's how I am doing my plans!
i get the feeling that markers are stupid or somthing of the sort....lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)