Food Technology Tutor ( 3rd in State 97/100) Innerwest region (1 Viewer)

naisy333

HSC
Are you looking to improve your marks for the HSC? Finding it too difficult to do it on your own , well I think I can help you there.
3rd in the State in Foodtech 2011 ( 97/100) , I will provide you with quality one on one coaching tailored
to every students needs at a affordable rate . Sessions will consist of going through syllabus dot points , simplifying concepts so they are easy to understand , assistance with assessments , tips and techniques to ace HSC exams , advice on note -taking and help with essay writing.

I can either come straight to you or we can meet up in a local library somewhere ( preferably in inner west sydney region).

If you are interested please leave an enquiry and I'll get back to you asap.

In the meantime happy studying guys :lol:

naisy333

HSC
Hi Georgie ,
I'm glad to hear back from you. At the moment I'm available for tutoring Monday - Friday , but I will be getting my timetable for uni next week so will know for sure the days that I will be free :)
Where abouts do you live in north shore? I live in the inner west region (near Strathfield) , to make travel easier maybe we would be able to meet somewhere
halfway or something.
Let me know what you think. By the way would you prefer to chat via this thread or did you want to give me a contact detail (email address)

Anais

Coookies

HSC
Who gets tutoring for food tech LOL
I LOL'd too... This is a joke. Food Tech in Action is all you need to know + most food tech teachers are really good (the 4 different ones Ive had anyway)

Olivia T

HSC
Hello I am a student in year 12 needing urgent help with food tech assignment and general tutoring. I would like to commence ASAP. Looking forward to hearing from you,Olivia

stephmona

HSC
Hi im currently in year 12 and in the past year i have had over 9 food technology teachers come and go, im really struggling with this subject and i want to get at least 70 for food tec in my HSC please can you get back to me about tutoring sessions,its urgent !

Last edited:

dibelie

HSC
i need help within the next few days to get me going then if we will keep going please contact asap

sedosh1234

HSC
N/A
Hi naisy333, do you still tutor for food tech, if yes how much do u charge. Thanks Sedosh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)