For people doing CSSA Trials... (1 Viewer)

MichaelRoberts

HSC
Hello!
We did the paper last week.
It's a pretty fair paper, and nothing unexpected (I can only speak for this module however) and both sections allowed for a wide scope.

I dont think its fair for me to comment further (and Bored moderators also agree) , but best of luck and if your stressing, Dont! Its a very standard paper with no nasty suprises.

Again, Good Luck

Michael:)

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I just wanted to clarify that yes, BOS mods are not permitting any Trial papers or parts thereof on either forums or resources page... I am going to do my best to watch my forums like a hawk to make sure nothing gets spilled :p and if you see someone else leaking info, do mod-report it ok? ;)

I don't want a repeat of last year where someone leaked, then like heaps of schools in the entire state had to sit a second revised paper :/ I'm sure you don't want to have to do this either! lol

RainbowBrite

HSC
I did the CSSA paper too. You're right, it's a pretty fair paper. No surprises.

I felt like I had plenty of time and too much information and quotes to try to get onto paper- my pen can't go that fast! I need to organise ideas out in my head better, scribble a quick plan down before I start and run like hell! hahaha

Good luck everyone else!

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
Was that because of BoS?
Not entirely... I can't recall the paper itself going up here but I think it got circulated through friends/email/msn etc pretty fast :/

I do vividly remember the bitching threads on BOS though, with heaps of people hating the school that did the paper early :(

ashh

HSC
i heard it was a kid's dad who got the paper early, like he was a teacher or watever, n he gave the kid the paper. then the kid told evry1 like the day b4 the exam but sum1 found out n the exam had 2 b changed...thats gotta suck

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I think it was Cheltnam too. I don't think they 'spread' it around though - didn't they just set the exam itself a few days earlier than they were supposed to? And so obviously the girls chatted about the exam to their friends who hadn't done it yet, and those friends talked to more friends etc etc... and you get the picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)